EA to announce return of 'NBA Jam'

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

6b135e4de98935744657ef7f916a837f3ea3d35.jpg

fresh prince n nick the quick
pimp.gif
how do I unlock him?
nerd.gif
(and is this the sega version?)

i remember my cousin would use the all time fire code. i hated it until i found out about the power up defence code.

^ That all time fire cheat was freaking awesome. Just chuck it up and it's going in, then when the score got crazy out of hand, the computer would have youstart clanking 3s and missing dunks. You're like "What the hell?! I'm on fire, man!"

Put in that all time fire code, the perma-steal code, and full court dunks.
roll.gif

At the NBA Jam startup screen, it was a RACE to put the codes in you wanted, then you'd wait for the game to start to see if you got yours and if your boymissed his.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Good times, man. I hope they have all the different codes in quick time.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ That all time fire cheat was freaking awesome. Just chuck it up and it's going in, then when the score got crazy out of hand, the computer would have you start clanking 3s and missing dunks. You're like "What the hell?! I'm on fire, man!"

Put in that all time fire code, the perma-steal code, and full court dunks.
roll.gif

At the NBA Jam startup screen, it was a RACE to put the codes in you wanted, then you'd wait for the game to start to see if you got yours and if your boy missed his.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Good times, man. I hope they have all the different codes in quick time.
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

had my neighbor leave my house like man u cheat to much y my codes never go through
laugh.gif

Loved when you would steal it aka "STOLEN!" then go the length of the court and jam it and the back board shatters.
pimp.gif
I seem to always do it inthe 3rd quarter for some reason.
laugh.gif

Porter and Drexler or Skiles and Nick Anderson
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I got mad love for NBA Jam it was legit, but let us not forget another classic game at that time.

Barkley Shut Up and Jam!

Nothing like playing in Oakland or Watts!
pimp.gif
Brings back great memories!Anybody remember this one?

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

pimp.gif

I got mad love for NBA Jam it was legit, but let us not forget another classic game at that time.

Barkley Shut Up and Jam!

pimp.gif
Brings back great memories! Anybody remember this one?
hahaha i literally used to rent this game every weekend when I was little...bringing back memories
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

By the way guys, I just picked this up at Gamestop for 10 bucks on the PS2.

40927757.jpg

Game is sick in my opinion, best attempt at modern NBA Jam ever. It's got The LA Forum, Boston Garden, Chicago Stadium, Rucker, a bunch of legends, createa player, the original announcer, different decade environments for you to be in, it's just awesome.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

pimp.gif

Barkley Shut Up and Jam!

pimp.gif
Brings back great memories! Anybody remember this one?

> that

The one thing I hope is that this won't be a lame 3d/HD remake like Turtles in Time and will be the original arcade game.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

By the way guys, I just picked this up at Gamestop for 10 bucks on the PS2.

40927757.jpg

Game is sick in my opinion, best attempt at modern NBA Jam ever. It's got The LA Forum, Boston Garden, Chicago Stadium, Rucker, a bunch of legends, create a player, the original announcer, different decade environments for you to be in, it's just awesome.
glasses.gif

smh.gif
ehhhh...

I remember having to write down all these codes on a piece of paper
laugh.gif

Opening this game on Christmas morning
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom