EA Blocks Multiplayer Mode On Used Games

I could understand if this was for bootleg copies of a game. I am assuming that when someone sells their copy they will not be partaking in any online activity with that game, so what cost is there to EA? A second hand player is just replacing the OG owner, no extra strain on their "services" I would be less insulted if they had said they were doing it to get used game buyers to buy games new but that BS about "giving access to those that pay for it" makes no sense.
smh.gif

Also most people online are dummys, they will pay for every and anything. Buying points to spend on some "avatar" clothes? Or some sepia color filter and some throwback jerseys in a game? Not poor/cheap but I refuse to pay for stuff off the principle of it alone

just stealing money from people. reminded when I borrwed my boy's madden play an onlone franchise and they told me since it was already used, I gotta get another one. smh

I stopped buying games all together from EA....dont care how great it is, no mas.
A good 90% of the games I buy are on CL. You can get games $15-20 cheaper by simply waiting a week, sometimes even less on CL. I hope they catch a ton of *@*! from gamers and press, enough to pressure them into scratching this idea all together

Back
Top Bottom