e40 was right all along....

I thought this was gonna be about Jesus having dreads
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

One of the comments:
obviously fake. the cop said word for word what he said said he was gonna do 2 minutes earlier. "burn through the stop, and double the speed" good try though.

Exactly. No one else caught that? 

Besides that, English is not the cop's first language but he's using slang to explain why he was pulling him over? Police are usually formal when giving explanations for legal reasons.

Anyone who bought this could probably be easily hypnotized.

umm.....did you watch the video?
Dude interrupted the cop before the cop could even give the reason he pulled him over.

One of the comments:
obviously fake. the cop said word for word what he said said he was gonna do 2 minutes earlier. "burn through the stop, and double the speed" good try though.

Besides that, English is not the cop's first language but he's using slang to explain why he was pulling him over? Police are usually formal when giving explanations for legal reasons.

Dude interrupted the cop before the cop could even give the reason he pulled him over.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

One of the comments:

Please watch the video again then read my whole post.

Georgehimself, I was wondering the same thing. That's why I brought up these points. Even if it is common slang, it's highly unlikely the cop would use almost the same exact wording as the hypnotist. Of course, I don't know how they do up in Canada but cops are usually more formal when pulling you over. You could use certain things against them in traffic court.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

One of the comments:

Please watch the video again then read my whole post.

Georgehimself, I was wondering the same thing. That's why I brought up these points. Even if it is common slang, it's highly unlikely the cop would use almost the same exact wording as the hypnotist. Of course, I don't know how they do up in Canada but cops are usually more formal when pulling you over. You could use certain things against them in traffic court.

LMAO that NTer that got caught cheating on his exam should of pulled this off. " No no no. *snaps fingers. If you just forget about me cheating, well come right back to that. *snaps fingers. Where is the nearest gas station?"

LMAO that NTer that got caught cheating on his exam should of pulled this off. " No no no. *snaps fingers. If you just forget about me cheating, well come right back to that. *snaps fingers. Where is the nearest gas station?"

Back
Top Bottom