e34 BMW M5 goes totally HAAAAM in city traffic Vol. :eeeek 34

**** that guy. He could've kill tons of innocent people especially little kids driving like that through traffic. I'm ******g glad he's dead.

Waitwut ? In addition to breaking countless traffic laws and endangering civilian lives you hope hes also involved in other illicit activity... because somehow that would make this better ??
Yeah, having a purpose as oppose to youtube views would make it better. If those civilian lives are being put in danger it should be for a reason and not just for fun. I'm not pc if there's a logical reason within the law for him to be breaking laws (which makes no sense) that would at least make more sense then just doing it to do it.

There's 2 types if people that get in the drivers seat. People that ride in their cars and people that DRIVE their cars...

I'm just sayin..

And there's people that drive their cars recklessly endangering the lives of others.

Take it to the track.

I think its been established that this is reckless as hell, especially since innocent lives are in his path.

Everyone's saying the same thing over and over.

This stuff always looks fun, funny and cool...until the day you lose a family member or friend (or more than one) due to some idiot thinking they're Vin Diesel on the public road...

I have zero respect for people like this, even though he could drive. I'm honestly glad he can no longer put countless lives at risk, just for his personal enjoyment.

6 years, and a “few” mass murders later and this seems like a casual ride. RIP to the legend

Awe, the ethical debate of stunt driving in public areas......

Love the video and the car.

Back
Top Bottom