E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by backtotheknown

I read you posting 100% opinion with no fact to back anything up.
Get a blog

Get a life...

Sony isn't paying you to defend them.
Lets keep this up. I want a 2 paragraph response on your feelings about the matter.
Thinking you're dropping gems of knowledge. 

Mostly kids will play handhelds and continue to support it long after it is released whereas dudes like us will play with it for a little maybe hack it and play it a lot with out free games, but that doesn't put money into Sony's pocket.  The DS may have those crappy little kiddy games, but because of them it increases their userbase and developers will create games for whichever system will make them more money or for both depending on costs

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]Amazing insight. Are you sure you don't work in the industry?

Get a blog

Get a life...

Lets keep this up. I want a 2 paragraph response on your feelings about the matter.

Mostly kids will play handhelds and continue to support it long after it is released whereas dudes like us will play with it for a little maybe hack it and play it a lot with out free games, but that doesn't put money into Sony's pocket.  The DS may have those crappy little kiddy games, but because of them it increases their userbase and developers will create games for whichever system will make them more money or for both depending on costs

You fail at arguing... not worth it.

Get a blog

Get a life...

You fail at arguing... not worth it.

laugh.gif
 Byyyeeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

The Vita price is so low because the internal processor and ram have been cut in half.

Uncharted wasn't even running on a release version of the Vita.

Source?

Last i heard the internal processor has already been confirmed and we would know if they had cut it in half. As for the ram, it was never confirmed but it was rumored to have 1gb then another rumor saying it has been cut down to 512mb. Sony themselves said the first thing they decided was the price then they got the features to match the price.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

The Vita price is so low because the internal processor and ram have been cut in half.

Uncharted wasn't even running on a release version of the Vita.

Source?

Last i heard the internal processor has already been confirmed and we would know if they had cut it in half. As for the ram, it was never confirmed but it was rumored to have 1gb then another rumor saying it has been cut down to 512mb. Sony themselves said the first thing they decided was the price then they got the features to match the price.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

how does halo 4 win anything for anyone if it was only a CG trailer 

I agree... Microsoft won this just off of Halo 4 alone... then again that's all I mostly play so that is biased on my part.

Since that's what I mostly play I was really happy to see it announced.

So yes that is opinion, but like if you guys are really into Sly Cooper or whatever I guess you can say Sony wins.

cool cool im not picking on you or anything just wanted to see a response other than itz tha Haloz i get from others.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

how does halo 4 win anything for anyone if it was only a CG trailer 

I agree... Microsoft won this just off of Halo 4 alone... then again that's all I mostly play so that is biased on my part.

Since that's what I mostly play I was really happy to see it announced.

So yes that is opinion, but like if you guys are really into Sly Cooper or whatever I guess you can say Sony wins.

cool cool im not picking on you or anything just wanted to see a response other than itz tha Haloz i get from others.

Was nice conversing with you... until next time... which is tomorrow for Nintendo
smile.gif

But you have a 30 second CGI trailer of Halo 4! There is nothing Nintendo can do to top that!

Was nice conversing with you... until next time... which is tomorrow for Nintendo
smile.gif

But you have a 30 second CGI trailer of Halo 4! There is nothing Nintendo can do to top that!

i think its a fair price for the new psp but not great... because 250 was the same price for the first psp...and im not surprised they put at that price because they couldnt make a handheld more than the console... that wouldn't be a good look

i think its a fair price for the new psp but not great... because 250 was the same price for the first psp...and im not surprised they put at that price because they couldnt make a handheld more than the console... that wouldn't be a good look

^^
roll.gif
. nintendo's gonna blow the lid off this joint come tomorrow, you know that don't you?

why do you think ms and sony do their conferences first?
laugh.gif
 at nintendo not being able to top a cg

preview of halo when they're announcing a new console
laugh.gif

^^
roll.gif
. nintendo's gonna blow the lid off this joint come tomorrow, you know that don't you?

why do you think ms and sony do their conferences first?
laugh.gif
 at nintendo not being able to top a cg

preview of halo when they're announcing a new console
laugh.gif

smile.gif

It is more than 30 seconds...

To me it was still better than anything announced for the PS3 because Halo is what I'm into... at the moment.

You can come with your little slick sarcastic remarks like all who have nothing to back up their argument, but games announced for 360 > what was announced for PS3.

I gave props to their little handheld, but I just think it will end up like another paperweight like how most of our PSP 1's did.

smile.gif

Good night to you too sir!

smile.gif

It is more than 30 seconds...

To me it was still better than anything announced for the PS3 because Halo is what I'm into... at the moment.

You can come with your little slick sarcastic remarks like all who have nothing to back up their argument, but games announced for 360 > what was announced for PS3.

I gave props to their little handheld, but I just think it will end up like another paperweight like how most of our PSP 1's did.

smile.gif

Good night to you too sir!

Back
Top Bottom