E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]10+ minute Demo of MW3 announced. giggity.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

They need to show the multiplayer and prove that infinity ward leaving didnt screw the game up

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

unless Sony announce gt6, I don't care what they offer
Then you're in for disappointment.

Resistance 3 is a first day cop for me. Great single player. Unfortunately for the series, its multiplayer doesn't match.

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

unless Sony announce gt6, I don't care what they offer
Then you're in for disappointment.

Resistance 3 is a first day cop for me. Great single player. Unfortunately for the series, its multiplayer doesn't match.

Originally Posted by im that one

They need to show the multiplayer and prove that infinity ward leaving didnt screw the game up

Originally Posted by sole vintage

from neogaf
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

nerd.gif
people still checking for Halo.
avid halo player checking in.
bought and played every halo game like it was my job. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 (word to MLGPRO)

Reach is the only Halo game that didn't hold my interest.

Really excited to see the new Halo tho, especially since Bungie is not producing it. 

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

nerd.gif
people still checking for Halo.
avid halo player checking in.
bought and played every halo game like it was my job. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 (word to MLGPRO)

Reach is the only Halo game that didn't hold my interest.

Really excited to see the new Halo tho, especially since Bungie is not producing it. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]looking forward to Halo... i play fps mostly for the storylines. curious where this one will go.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]also mw of course and gears of war 3.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]curious what they will do with madden, my hopes are never high for madden but i love football with a passion and will forever play madden no matter how god awful it is.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]x2 for ncaa football, although mostly all of it's details have been revealed and i am really looking forward for it to drop. unlike madden, ncaa seems to just get better and better and better. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]what i wanna see is something with kinect being equal to a Rambo mixed with "police 911" would be my ideal. [/color]
Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]not happening, let me dream. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and i also want to see one or two new games, new stories, new engine and such.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'm sure i'll comment and get back in here later. at work, watching this, on my twitter (sig check) and more work..... multi taskin like crazy. catch yall.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]looking forward to Halo... i play fps mostly for the storylines. curious where this one will go.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]also mw of course and gears of war 3.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]curious what they will do with madden, my hopes are never high for madden but i love football with a passion and will forever play madden no matter how god awful it is.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]x2 for ncaa football, although mostly all of it's details have been revealed and i am really looking forward for it to drop. unlike madden, ncaa seems to just get better and better and better. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]what i wanna see is something with kinect being equal to a Rambo mixed with "police 911" would be my ideal. [/color]
Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]not happening, let me dream. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and i also want to see one or two new games, new stories, new engine and such.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'm sure i'll comment and get back in here later. at work, watching this, on my twitter (sig check) and more work..... multi taskin like crazy. catch yall.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom