E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Maaan #*%$ this, I'm about to watch Around The Horn / PTI...

Sony really has nothing to show, other than a two page apology for getting hacked. 
roll.gif

Just saw the live stream of the madden 12 gameplay. Aside from the new features and the return of ol' kick meter, I'm still not impressed. I'll reserve judgement till I play the demo myself

Just saw the live stream of the madden 12 gameplay. Aside from the new features and the return of ol' kick meter, I'm still not impressed. I'll reserve judgement till I play the demo myself

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Sony really has nothing to show, other than a two page apology for getting hacked. 
roll.gif

For real... dudes in here blasting MS for mediocre stuff... $#% you think Sony can show... not a damn thing
roll.gif

They have no real big exclusives to show... COD is the hottest sh.. out right now and it's multiplatform so...

GT, GOW... those are like the only stand out stuff that I know from Sony.

Them dudes from Sony better come with some Spyro the dragon exlusive next level crap... because that's the only other exclusive I know from Sony!

Nah in all seriousness though I don't mock you Sony fanboys or whatever... buy what you like or whatever you want... it's just that FPS is like the hot genre at the moment and MS has that sh.. on lock right now.  Oh yeah that Resistance game I heard was good to, but only for single player though because I don't see many people brag about its multiplayer.

I just didn't understand all the bad talk about MS and what they showed because I was sitting here thinking... $#% can Sony possibly show?

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

roll.gif

For real... dudes in here blasting MS for mediocre stuff... $#% you think Sony can show... not a damn thing
roll.gif

They have no real big exclusives to show... COD is the hottest sh.. out right now and it's multiplatform so...

GT, GOW... those are like the only stand out stuff that I know from Sony.

Them dudes from Sony better come with some Spyro the dragon exlusive next level crap... because that's the only other exclusive I know from Sony!

Nah in all seriousness though I don't mock you Sony fanboys or whatever... buy what you like or whatever you want... it's just that FPS is like the hot genre at the moment and MS has that sh.. on lock right now.  Oh yeah that Resistance game I heard was good to, but only for single player though because I don't see many people brag about its multiplayer.

I just didn't understand all the bad talk about MS and what they showed because I was sitting here thinking... $#% can Sony possibly show?

Uhhh... really? Are you defending Microsoft's show? 
laugh.gif

I have no idea what Sony will show, but it'll be hard to do worse than Microsoft.

laugh.gif

I have no idea what Sony will show, but it'll be hard to do worse than Microsoft.

I hope Sony can prove me wrong though because I'm all for the progress of anything!

Maybe they'll reveal some news on PS4 and/or the next PSP2 or whatever it's called.

I hope Sony can prove me wrong though because I'm all for the progress of anything!

Maybe they'll reveal some news on PS4 and/or the next PSP2 or whatever it's called.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif

Sony has nothing to show... that I can think of at least.

Let's see if they prove wrong though... I'll wait!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

laugh.gif

The only thing I want to hear about from Sony is the PS Vita (the handheld)
It looks
pimp.gif

Sony should have a good showing because of the new handheld, but I still think it'll be overshadowed by Project Cafe tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

laugh.gif

The only thing I want to hear about from Sony is the PS Vita (the handheld)
It looks
pimp.gif

Sony should have a good showing because of the new handheld, but I still think it'll be overshadowed by Project Cafe tomorrow.

Fact of the matter is we're spoiled. I didn't think their press conference was that bad although I don't have a 360 so I wasn't really interested. Most of us want to be mind-blown so if they're not surprised by anything they see, they'll say it was wack.

If Sony announces something that we aren't expecting or they show us something that rivals Uncharted 2's original reveal then the W will go to them.

Just my 2 cents.

End of the day, it's just Microsoft vs. Sony. Nintendo already wins.

Back
Top Bottom