E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

is there a EA sports showcase?

3:30 on Spike.

Looking forward to seeing Madden 12 gameplay.

From everything I've read or seen Madden 12 should be significantly improved compared to Madden 11.

me too, even though it still looks like madden 11 IMO. ill still watch and see

I'm hyped for NCAA 12 so we can get the demo out. I'll be writing a review once the demo airs for us to play.

CHECK MY SITE. DIGITALDPAD.COM

I'm hyped for NCAA 12 so we can get the demo out. I'll be writing a review once the demo airs for us to play.

CHECK MY SITE. DIGITALDPAD.COM

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

I will never understand the CoD hype.
574697586.png

There's no point in watching an EA Sports conference. Everything they will talk about has been featured heavily on Operation Sports.

There's no point in watching an EA Sports conference. Everything they will talk about has been featured heavily on Operation Sports.

Originally Posted by im that one

From everything I've read or seen Madden 12 should be significantly improved compared to Madden 11.

been said every year, and every year they are full of shi-. I am hoping as i am every year, especially with how much NCAA improves and how great and in depth the game is. here's hoping.

I hear you.

I don't know if you've been following Madden info that has drop over the last few weeks, but the improvements to the game like Dynamic Player Performance and a complete overhaul of Franchise mode has me cautiously optimistic for Madden 12.

As for NCAA 12, I hope we get info on when the new Teambuilder site will go live (want to see what new unis made it into the game) and when the demo will be released.

been said every year, and every year they are full of shi-. I am hoping as i am every year, especially with how much NCAA improves and how great and in depth the game is. here's hoping.

I hear you.

I don't know if you've been following Madden info that has drop over the last few weeks, but the improvements to the game like Dynamic Player Performance and a complete overhaul of Franchise mode has me cautiously optimistic for Madden 12.

As for NCAA 12, I hope we get info on when the new Teambuilder site will go live (want to see what new unis made it into the game) and when the demo will be released.

Originally Posted by Furrell

You're right.

I'm more concerned with seeing actual gameplay footage.

Originally Posted by Furrell

You're right.

I'm more concerned with seeing actual gameplay footage.

I hear you.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For the first, yes. But NBA live had an Overhaul on things..... look how that turned out. Are they the same game? No... but with madden's track record i am expecting nothing and hoping for the best. Franchise mode NEEDED a complete overhaul with franchise and i'm looking forward to seeing what they actually did. What needs to be incredibly redone is becoming an nfl star and that whole thing. so bad.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and i completly agree with you on the ncaa info. can't wait to teambuild again, i think that is fairly fun and starting from a 1 star is a pain in the as- but a good challenge. also the O/D coord and getting a head coach offer, i like that dynamic. dammit. I'm pretty excited about ncaa all in all.[/color]

I hear you.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For the first, yes. But NBA live had an Overhaul on things..... look how that turned out. Are they the same game? No... but with madden's track record i am expecting nothing and hoping for the best. Franchise mode NEEDED a complete overhaul with franchise and i'm looking forward to seeing what they actually did. What needs to be incredibly redone is becoming an nfl star and that whole thing. so bad.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and i completly agree with you on the ncaa info. can't wait to teambuild again, i think that is fairly fun and starting from a 1 star is a pain in the as- but a good challenge. also the O/D coord and getting a head coach offer, i like that dynamic. dammit. I'm pretty excited about ncaa all in all.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom