Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Man's Sky

• Skate 4

• Unnaounced Star Wars game?

• Total voters
There's really no reason to buy an Xbox one if all their 1st party games are on PC as well :lol:

There's really no reason to buy an Xbox one if all their 1st party games are on PC as well
laugh.gif
if you're a seasoned console gamer, you're gonna cop the scorpio.

if you're a seasoned pc gamer, you're gonna cop the latest/greatest pc parts then assemble them.

microsoft's stated that they're not trying to convince pc gamers to own console.

microsoft doesn't care which hardware you own. They care about which software you own though.

Thanks! Married, new truck, and new home all within 6 months has my wallet screaming at me. 

Raw and NBA Finals on... damn. 

There's really no reason to buy an Xbox one if all their 1st party games are on PC as well
laugh.gif
if you're a seasoned console gamer, you're gonna cop the scorpio.

if you're a seasoned pc gamer, you're gonna cop the latest/greatest pc parts then assemble them.

microsoft's stated that they're not trying to convince pc gamers to own console.

microsoft doesn't care which hardware you own. They care about which software you own though.

Thanks! Married, new truck, and new home all within 6 months has my wallet screaming at me. 

Raw and NBA Finals on... damn. 
Congrats pleighboi.
pimp.gif

Watched the Mafia III demo really enjoyed it.

Might just pre-order instead of waiting for the GOTY edition to drop next year.

As of now this seasoned gamer won't be buying Scorpio or NEO :lol: Sony and MS can miss me with that ********

Show me some games that run significantly better and truly benefit from an upgrade and I might consider. I will say Scorpio sounds like a new Xbox rather than an upgrade. I feel like now console releases will be offset. NEO, which is more of an upgrade drop this year, Scorpio, sounds like a new console, releases late next year and then PS5 2018/2019? How long before the Xbox 2 release after Scorpio?

As of now this seasoned gamer won't be buying Scorpio or NEO :lol: Sony and MS can miss me with that ********

Show me some games that run significantly better and truly benefit from an upgrade and I might consider. I will say Scorpio sounds like a new Xbox rather than an upgrade. I feel like now console releases will be offset. NEO, which is more of an upgrade drop this year, Scorpio, sounds like a new console, releases late next year and then PS5 2018/2019? How long before the Xbox 2 release after Scorpio?
Some boat, ain't spending unnecessary money until they prove these games are clearly superior. Too early to tell through so I'll wait and see.

Battlefield 1 looks ******* amazing btw.

View media item 2067112

View media item 2066836

air-jordan-5-v-cool-grey-01.jpg

View media item 2067113
if you want the best vr capable on console...
Not sold on VR and the older I get, the more I just want a traditional gaming experience. I'm not writing it off completely but I really have no desire for it right now. I just want to sit on the couch with a regular controller and play my games on my 55 inch TV.

Not sold on VR and the older I get, the more I just want a traditional gaming experience. I'm not writing it off completely but I really have no desire for it right now. I just want to sit on the couch with a regular controller and play my games on my 55 inch TV.

And even at that i feel like it's a chore sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom