Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Man's Sky

• Skate 4

• Unnaounced Star Wars game?

• Total voters

$100 Canadian for these XBox controllers.

no-thanks-o.gif

Quality costs

Elite Controller is pushing $170 :x

Extra $20 compared to us. And i caught mine on sale. All jokes aside its a dope accessory. I can't imagine gaming without it

Outside of State of Decay 2 did MS have anything new to show? You can say FH3 but we all knew it was coming.

**** pirate game, that monster game, gears gameplay, trash halo wars.
Sea of Thieves has been known about for a while, I don't even remember the monster game :lol: Gears 4 will be lit, gonna play Halo Wars 2 beta before passing judgement but it wasn't really anything new that we didn't know about.

Wait, what?

you read it right papi

Yeah I guess, they do bring hope. A bunch of trailers with no realase dates
Outside of State of Decay 2 did MS have anything new to show? You can say FH3 but we all knew it was coming.

Nothing new except some of the indie stuff. But a few release dates which was satisfying to me, I haven't been in the PS thread for a while, gave up looking to play uc4 with NT only a handful know what MP gaming is I guess but what is rumored for Sony tonight?

When these generic games are pitched who keeps giving the ok?? "Ok, so we've taken _____ copied it and then changed the story. Do we have the green light??"

Ghost Recon looks good. I'm confident about WatchDogs 2 since it's probably almost done already anyways, so we're probably seeing almost finished product.

Wait, what?

you read it right papi

Yeah I guess, they do bring hope. A bunch of trailers with no realase dates

Nothing new except some of the indie stuff. But a few release dates which was satisfying to me, I haven't been in the PS thread for a while, gave up looking to play uc4 with NT only a handful know what MP gaming is I guess but what is rumored for Sony tonight?
I be ready to squad but you be on Overwatch now :frown: :lol:

As far as rumors that I can remember; From Software game (maybe Bloodborne 2), TLOU2, Uncharted 4 SP DLC, Spider-Man game from either Sucker Punch (Infamous) or Insomniac (Ratchet and Clank, Sunset Overdrive). There's more rumors but I kinda just stopped keeping track, would rather wait for the conference so I'm surprised or not too disappointed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom