Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Littlebigplanet 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wasn't my idea to make a poll.

Edit: Stepped up my pole game.

Last edited:
Id have voted Destiny based off the Alpha. It's so good; started playing it today and will be purchasing it. But the poll is for game of the show, so I am going strictly what my opinion was after Wednesday.

Would have voted Final Fantasy Type-0, but not really a game shown at the show, just announced for NA release. I'd also lump Halo Collection in with that as everyone has seen and played it before. Doesnt diminish how cool it is.

Went UC4. The footage was apparently in game and looked too real. The tiny bits of story we got have me hyped.

That said, not a crazy e3, but very good. Alot of great games coming to all three platforms, which should make us all happy.

Last edited:
Off topic, bought Dark Souls 2 a few months ago. Never bothered playing it.

Just started now and damn is it fun. One of the harder games I've played though

Off topic, bought Dark Souls 2 a few months ago. Never bothered playing it.

Just started now and damn is it fun. One of the harder games I've played though
You played the first one? If not I would its a better game. DSII is not bad by any stretch but the first one just "feels" better.

Uncharted 4 for me. The narrative alone made me want to play this game even more than before.
laugh.gif
 at Call of Duty 2K15.

Glad to hear good things about Destiny. I donwloaded my code last night in about 30 minutes but was caught up playing FF XIV. I'll make sure I play Destiny tonight first before I hop on XIV. If this game is as good as you all say, my X1 will continue collecting dust. I was going to cop Halo MCC but if Destiny is that good then I'll probably just roll with Destiny.

Don't understand how u can have a poll including games like U4 which didn't show game play
Speaking for myself,  even though U4 didn't show too much the little that I seen and the conversation between Drake and Sully was enough for me. I trust Naughty Dog and already know that I'll get more than I expect from them.

Gam of show is usually reserved for games that are actually playable on the show floor. You could call the poll most hyped game sure

Even though I chose Zelda as game of the show for me, I would probably give it to Splatoon if it was a choice. That game looks great, can't wait to play it.

I dont mean to get the fanboys all worked up... but PS4 owners are winning right now. Destiny and Hardline got me in my bag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom