• Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butt Sniffin Pugs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And tekken is ******* trash
tumblr_m6x0y3j8ld1rxcqhto1_500.gif

Nostalgia goggles I guess but to me the current plotline is just "meh" and the franchise has gone downhill since Tekken 4 and Tag Tournament.
I see. I mainly played online matches on ttt2. The gameplay is fine to me. I completed maybe 3 ppl's story mode.

[h4]Square Enix E3 hype video teases six surprises[/h4]

My guesses are Hitman, FF XII HD, FF Explorers and whatever it was that Hybrid posted about FF I. Star Ocean 5 already been announced so hopefully it's not included as a surprise. That would leave two surprises left
nerd.gif

Last edited:
[h4]Square Enix E3 hype video teases six surprises[/h4]

My guesses are Hitman, FF XII HD, FF Explorers and whatever it was that Hybrid posted about FF I. Star Ocean 5 already been announced so hopefully it's not included as a surprise. That would leave two surprises left :nerd:

iCuP3xHqSKoKq.gif

:lol:

I have missed out on great games over the Wii and Wii U. I just cant deal with even the slightest amount of motion controls. Seriously, Donkey Kong Country Returns has too much motion control for me. But I hear Smash 4 is even better than Melee

E3 2015: Guerrilla Games Registers Domains for PS4 Exclusive Horizon

A new Horizon on the PlayStation 4 awaits, as evidence of the imminent announcement of Guerrilla Games' long-in-development open world role-playing release mounts. The title, which was teased via a series of leaked artwork earlier in the year, now has an official domain name – indicating that an unveiling is imminent.

Poria Torkan, who served as a producer at the first-party firm for almost five years, registered HorizontheGame.com, HorizontheGame.net, and HorizontheGame.org in late March. The addresses point to placeholder pages at the minute, but will likely be updated once the title is officially announced. The timing is interesting, as the studio just created a Twitter account, too.

Despite leaving the developer last month for Bungie, Torkan was intricately aware of the studio's in-production project; he told Eurogamer.net in 2014 that it's "really awesome" but "if I say one word people will kill me". The aforementioned artwork for the adventure hinted at a fusion of styles, marrying medieval-esque weaponry with robot dinosaurs.

While this is not a confirmation of an E3 reveal by any stretch of the imagination, we reckon that the pieces are starting to fall into place. Managing director Hermen Hulst is en route to Los Angeles now, where he's very likely to reveal more about the developer's first non-Killzone game in over a decade. Is your body ready?

Concept Art for the game.

View media item 1580306
View media item 1580307
View media item 1580308

E3 2015: Guerrilla Games Registers Domains for PS4 Exclusive Horizon

A new Horizon on the PlayStation 4 awaits, as evidence of the imminent announcement of Guerrilla Games' long-in-development open world role-playing release mounts. The title, which was teased via a series of leaked artwork earlier in the year, now has an official domain name – indicating that an unveiling is imminent.

Poria Torkan, who served as a producer at the first-party firm for almost five years, registered HorizontheGame.com, HorizontheGame.net, and HorizontheGame.org in late March. The addresses point to placeholder pages at the minute, but will likely be updated once the title is officially announced. The timing is interesting, as the studio just created a Twitter account, too.

Despite leaving the developer last month for Bungie, Torkan was intricately aware of the studio's in-production project; he told Eurogamer.net in 2014 that it's "really awesome" but "if I say one word people will kill me". The aforementioned artwork for the adventure hinted at a fusion of styles, marrying medieval-esque weaponry with robot dinosaurs.

While this is not a confirmation of an E3 reveal by any stretch of the imagination, we reckon that the pieces are starting to fall into place. Managing director Hermen Hulst is en route to Los Angeles now, where he's very likely to reveal more about the developer's first non-Killzone game in over a decade. Is your body ready?

Concept Art for the game.

View media item 1580306
View media item 1580307
View media item 1580308
Looks like game of thrones meets Jurassic park meets transformers

:lol:

I have missed out on great games over the Wii and Wii U. I just cant deal with even the slightest amount of motion controls. Seriously, Donkey Kong Country Returns has too much motion control for me. But I hear Smash 4 is even better than Melee
Same way I feel. There's nothing fun at all about motion control imo. I also can't stand any controller associated with the Wii U (gamepad, wii mote, pro controller). I can't stand to use it for more than 30-60 minutes. I love the games but the controllers and motion controls kills everything for me.

Tomorrow gonna be amazing for me

Game of Thrones Finale
Game 5
Bethesda Presser
Two episodes of Hunt the Truth

LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom