Dwyane Wade's Jordan Collection

There are justall the recent freebie's he has recieved from JB cause he is sponsored by them. This is not his collection, he has way more kicks then thisand I am pretty sure he has some heaters.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

lol @ him berely getting signed to JB, shows his collection, and it ends up being nothing but recent crap releases.

Sup Dwayne Wade? Who you tryna fool?
It's NOT a "collection"... it's a pic of the FREE SHOES Brand Jordan gave Wade after he signed.

You saying if Brand Jordan signed you and wanted to give you a bunch of free shoes, you would say "No thanks" ???

lol @ him berely getting signed to JB, shows his collection, and it ends up being nothing but recent crap releases.

^^^ at people not reading the whole story...from what i gathered from reading is that these are shoes JB gave him FREE after he signed to them to obviouslypromote the brand... he got all the metallic 1's in there, the laker cw 1 those are the only ones im feeling

Def part of his deal. I am positive after he signed, a Nike rep brought him a catalog and he simply picked whatever he wanted. Very similar to how celebritystylists gets clothes to their clients. Places like GUCCI...for example will get a stars sizes and send a team over their home and they show them everythingand get to keep it all. I once had a friend that was a shopper/stylist and that was his job. Meet with stars and connect with the designers. Nice gig...allkinds of free crap.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO so all of a sudden dude gets signed wit JB and now has a crazy J's collection?
Come on dude

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

It's NOT a "collection"... it's a pic of the FREE SHOES Brand Jordan gave Wade after he signed.

You saying if Brand Jordan signed you and wanted to give you a bunch of free shoes, you would say "No thanks" ???

I wouldn't post them up for everyone to see, unless it was some heat, especially if you're SIGNED with JB. Nobody wants to see recent releases thatmost of us can get our hands on for dirt cheap, even if they're free. Especially if you are Dwayne Wade.

laugh.gif
@ asking me that question, that's not even what the topics about,smh. Tell Dwayne Wade I said hi

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by MrJay

dwade-jordan-collection-2.jpg

Pics are from nicekicks

Also noticed Air Jordan 1 Hi Omega or Alpha
Also thisis half of his collection
^^^^
Am I halucinating or are those (4th row from the top, far left) white/infrared 6's???!!!!!

HMMMM......
those are b'loyals they released a few years ago

Originally Posted by Jay1027

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by MrJay

Pics are from nicekicks

Also noticed Air Jordan 1 Hi Omega or Alpha
Also thisis half of his collection
^^^^
Am I halucinating or are those (4th row from the top, far left) white/infrared 6's???!!!!!

HMMMM......
those are b'loyals they released a few years ago
And will be releasing again this year.

Man they just sent all this %$+ to him once he signed to JB
laugh.gif

No heat at all. All 2009 releases

1 Wade is a sneakerhead
2 He has more cash to play with than most of us.

Odds are his actual sneaker collection is nothing to be sneezed at.

My boy is friends with beasley and they went to wades crib he said Wade has thousands of converses, jordans, and nikes.

This isn't his official sneaker collection, this is just half of the shoes JB sent him this weekend

^They are B'Loyals as mentioned several times already......They are available at Finish Line

Back
Top Bottom