Dwight Howard being accused of messing with a youngn vol. It's a Trap

I'd have to see more proof that txt photo is real. It doesn't even make sense. Why would Dwight say "you didn't even know my age." It's common knowledge since you can look it up. Seems like that message would be the girl's message, but then the response doesn''t make sense since it says Dwight in it

Exactly what I was going to post. Convo makes no sense.

BpYyDi2IcAA70EV.jpg

How old and in what state?

That's what confirms a pedo.

I just google the chick and she about to graduate :lol:

Looking like a to catch a predictor scene :smh:
:lol:

:x

Read the left hand side of the convo and immediately thought this gotta be the girl. Saw the right hand side and realized it was the other way around.

Dwight sounding softer than most females I know. "I told you things......"

Dwight prolly told her his secret hiding spot
That's what confused the hell out of me. It didn't make sense. I kept reading it over and over :lol: Why would Dwight say you don't even know my age like he's the teenager and she's the pedo?
ewwwwwwwwww wtf thats what he cheated with????[COLOR=#red] i swear on everything if i was rich id have a new bad joint everyday[/COLOR]. theres so many bad females on this earth like wtf?

:smh: You'd be broke in a week.
Kinda suspect that the first thing you assume is he'd be tricking :lol:

Last edited:
This guy is pathetic. Crying over being played by a 16 yr old. Interesting to see the responses here about this girls age vs Bieber, but I ain't reading ****.

:lol:

:x
That's what confused the hell out of me. It didn't make sense. I kept reading it over and over :lol: Why would Dwight say you don't even know my age like he's the teenager and she's the pedo?
Kinda suspect that the first thing you assume is he'd be tricking :lol:

That iPhone auto correct :lol: :smh:

Sounds made up. And doesn't even prove Dwight was doing anything. Show me more proof bruh

The text convo is kinda confusing. Also why would a 16 year old agree to a 7 foot athlete. Did she want to be split in half?

Back
Top Bottom