DunkXchange dec.13th

Originally Posted by jayboii23

In miami we have real sneakerheads not lil kids n I would love someone to try me wit a fake pair ill pretend to examine it n slap em wit da sole n watch it fall apart!!!! N yea here in miami we need big venues!!!!

forreal i went to the one 2 years ago when fat joe showed up and that !%#% was in like a garage

dunkxchange las vegas SUCKED! Hypebeast everywhere wearing the same crap. skate or die sb or vans. No heat anymore. The first one during the all-star game Iheard was pure heat everywhere. too lame for my taste. oh and if you have a big foot. meaning 10.5 and up you won't get crap. all those lil hypebeast kidsare asian and wear 9.5 and under.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

dunkxchange las vegas SUCKED! Hypebeast everywhere wearing the same crap. skate or die sb or vans. No heat anymore. The first one during the all-star game I heard was pure heat everywhere. too lame for my taste. oh and if you have a big foot. meaning 10.5 and up you won't get crap. all those lil hypebeast kids are asian and wear 9.5 and under.
BUT IM 10.5
frown.gif

OH WELL

Never been to one of these and dont think i ever will.
Dont live in FL no more and missed the ones that were there while i lived there.
Prob people i know will be there. post pics when u get back

Damn I thought vegas was good from wut ppl told me...well yea M.I.A has serious heat!!! Yo guerilla warfare tell them how we do it down here we bring our Agame like kobe in the finals!!! We have og kicks EVERYwhere n my boy safe the owner of migente clothing throws the illest sneaker battle u see current kicksbut we tote real heat n there arent many asians in miami so we have big sizes!!!!

Damn I thought vegas was good from wut ppl told me...well yea M.I.A has serious heat!!! Yo guerilla warfare tell them how we do it down here we bring our Agame like kobe in the finals!!! We have og kicks EVERYwhere n my boy safe the owner of migente clothing throws the illest sneaker battle u see current kicksbut we tote real heat n there arent many asians in miami so we have big sizes!!!!

Damn I thought vegas was good from wut ppl told me...well yea M.I.A has serious heat!!! Yo guerilla warfare tell them how we do it down here we bring our Agame like kobe in the finals!!! We have og kicks EVERYwhere n my boy safe the owner of migente clothing throws the illest sneaker battle u see current kicksbut we tote real heat n there arent many asians in miami so we have big sizes!!!! : )

Alrighty then....well DXC was da bomb here so im callin this thread.....mods make u lock this 1 up... thanks....till the next DXC miami

Originally Posted by jayboii23

Damn I thought vegas was good from wut ppl told me...well yea M.I.A has serious heat!!! Yo guerilla warfare tell them how we do it down here we bring our A game like kobe in the finals!!! We have og kicks EVERYwhere n my boy safe the owner of migente clothing throws the illest sneaker battle u see current kicks but we tote real heat n there arent many asians in miami so we have big sizes!!!!
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif

THAT %*$ SUCKED BALLS, that will be the last one i attend. Went lookin for one

shoe (Og Blk/red 12's), found one pair in my size and the freaking ******* wanted

$300 -_-. Anyways it was lame, DJ screaming "say no to fakes" and other lame cliche'

sneaker terms. Everyone overestimating there shoes, some tables smelt like frowsy feet, no

broads, they had an iphone wallpaper battle for gods sake...i was almost embarrased to be there.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

THAT %*$ SUCKED BALLS, that will be the last one i attend. Went lookin for one

shoe (Og Blk/red 12's), found one pair in my size and the freaking ******* wanted

$300 -_-. Anyways it was lame, DJ screaming "say no to fakes" and other lame cliche'

sneaker terms. Everyone overestimating there shoes, some tables smelt like frowsy feet, no

broads, they had an iphone wallpaper battle for gods sake...i was almost embarrased to be there.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel your pain, i went to the one in Fullerton this year and i would have rather be working for free than being there, @#@!* wack now

copped some AM infared 90's
pimp.gif

edit- from the San Fransisco one. was a birthday gift, just too avoid confusion.

Back
Top Bottom