Dumb/Awkward looking numbers on athletes?

lol @ zaza pachulia in this.

but i hate all of the examples you have used in here.

23 on Lebron doesn't look right. He should have chosen his own number and made it famous instead of taking Mike's digits.

word!

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Except that Penny couldn't hold Wright's jock at that point and time.

Okay... ?

That's a good response to Wright offering Hardaway #1, but the league not allowing Wright to change his number.

Anyways, #49 does look horrible... as does the shape of Shandon Anderson's head.

I disagree with #55 on J-Will.

I disagree with #55 on J-Will.

Yeah, he's kinda made it his own now.

Looked weird as a Gator though:

jasonwilliams6qn3.jpg

That's a good response to Wright offering Hardaway #1, but the league not allowing Wright to change his number.

Why did the league let Iggy change his number from 4 to 9 when Webber came mid-season?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Why did the league let Iggy change his number from 4 to 9 when Webber came mid-season?

Different rules than what they have now, at least if I remember correctly.

Rules now have it so that for a player to change numbers without being traded, he must have worn the same number for at least four seasons and complete theapplication process before the March 3 deadline.

Once a player changes numbers they must keep their new number for a minimum of 3 seasons... which is why Amare wasn't allowed to switch back to #32 when hewanted to.

i certainly have number preferences but to go as far as 'a number doesnt look right' is putting too much emphasis on such an insignifigant detail.

Originally Posted by atljunkie

lol @ zaza pachulia in this.

but i hate all of the examples you have used in here.

23 on Lebron doesn't look right. He should have chosen his own number and made it famous instead of taking Mike's digits.

word!

I was tryna find a pic of Tank Johnson in his #66 jersey for Dallas. I just think it looks wierd for a DT to be wearin an OL #, that's just me.

Zito with the 75 has to be the worst ever.

50 on anyone looks funny. Reminds me of scrubs on the bench, except my boy Eddie.
smile.gif

Rodman 73 looks funny too.
laugh.gif
I like numbers in the 90's. I've always thought they looked cool for some reason.

does it look funny to anyone else to see ginn in the 19? like all of a sudden he got super duper skinny? i mean i know dude was small.. but now i see him inthe 19, and all i can think of is todd pinkston

His daughter/niece or someone asked what # he should be when he comes back, and they said 84

I thought it was that his niece/nephew had a dream that he was playing in the NBA for Detroit in the NBA finals, and that he was wearing 84. I thought that wasthe basic story of it.

laugh.gif
I played WR in high school, and chose the number 17 out of pure fun. I knew people hated it, but at the same time all of the other "greatrecievers" from the school had 80, 88, etc.
Lets just say now the great recievers wear 17
wink.gif

If any Point Guard has a number greater than 25, it looks odd.
Any post with a number lower than 10 looks odd.
Anything above 45 in the NBA just doesnt seem to look right.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

lorenzen.jpg

I say dough boy, do-da-dough boy fresh!
YEEAA! (fresh fre fresh)Now let me eat boy.
Dough boy, do-da-dough boy fresh!
YEEAA! (fresh fre fresh) Now let me eat boy.
Dough boy, do-da-dough boy fresh!
YEEAA! (fresh fre fresh) Now let me eat boy.
Dough boy, do- da-dough boy fresh!

Lorenzen is a better running back than Jacobs.
and he's a better quarterback than Eli.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

His daughter/niece or someone asked what # he should be when he comes back, and they said 84

I thought it was that his niece/nephew had a dream that he was playing in the NBA for Detroit in the NBA finals, and that he was wearing 84. I thought that was the basic story of it.

His nephew dreamt Webber hit a game winning shot while wearing #84.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Zito with the 75 has to be the worst ever.

50 on anyone looks funny. Reminds me of scrubs on the bench, except my boy Eddie.
smile.gif

Rodman 73 looks funny too.
laugh.gif
I like numbers in the 90's. I've always thought they looked cool for some reason.

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
davidrobinson.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom