'Dumb And Dumber 2' Confirmed.

Sorry if repost, was too excited.

From   http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/dumb-and-dumber-2-confirmed/264611

Dumb And Dumber 2 has been confirmed to shoot in September.

Co-director Peter Farrelly has revealed plans for a follow-up to the hit 1994 comedy about the cross-country adventures of two intellectually-challenged friends. But he insisted that the new film will be the first true sequel.

He told ComingSoon.net: "We're getting set to shoot Dumb And Dumber 2 in September. It's the first sequel we’ve ever done and we've got Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels back."

2003 saw the release of prequel Dumb And Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd, but it did not feature the original stars. Farrelly emphasised: "We did not do Dumb And Dumberer. That was a studio thing.

"So we've always wanted to do a sequel and Jim called up. Jeff always wanted to do it. We always wanted to do it. Jim was busy, but he called and said, 'We've got to do this thing again'. He had just watched Dumb And Dumber and he said, 'This is the perfect sequel. Let's do it."

Farrelly will once again direct with his brother Bob, and Sean Anders and John Morris will write the screenplay.
ace_ventura.gif
Al_Bundy_excited.gif

lol but they're like 50 now lmao.

its gonna look about as bad as will playing agent J

i'll peep it tho lol

Anchorman sequel and now this?! if they weren't my two favorite comedies i probably wouldn't care but I CAN'T WAIT!

Wow, I'm so happy for this sequel it's insane....

Can't stop smiling....
smile.gif

thank you OP!! for making my day!!

"We're really doing it aint we Harry!"

Don't care how old they are, I'll be watching. If anything the older they are, the dumber they will be. That sounds really dumb reading it back to myself.
grin.gif

Has potential. Don't ya'll think their old age will just play into their characters' comic factor?

Originally Posted by jayvee1220

Anchorman sequel and now this?! if they weren't my two favorite comedies i probably wouldn't care but I CAN'T WAIT!

Really!?! When was this announced?

No way it can top the first but I'll see it anyway.

Now someone needs to convince Jim to do another Ace Ventura and I will be happy.

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

Originally Posted by jayvee1220

Really!?! When was this announced?
Will Ferrell announced it on Conan last week i think

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

No way it can top the first but I'll see it anyway.

Now someone needs to convince Jim to do another Ace Ventura and I will be happy.
THIS!!! I would rather see the Ace sequel than this.

Back
Top Bottom