Dudes who do their eyebrows

Mine naturally look "done"(unless you look really closely), and this is NOT a humble brag at all. @#$% is damn embarrassing when girls ask "you get your brows done, huh?" Sometimes it sounds like they like them, but most of the time it sounds like they're laughing on the inside 
tired.gif
then I have to spend the next 5 minutes trying to convince them that I'm not lying 
laugh.gif

do NOT get your eyebrows done...just remove the unibrow if you have one

i'm an alpha male, so i let my eyebrows bridge all the way across

#teamunibrow

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Mine naturally look "done"(unless you look really closely), and this is NOT a humble brag at all. @#$% is damn embarrassing when girls ask "you get your brows done, huh?" Sometimes it sounds like they like them, but most of the time it sounds like they're laughing on the inside 
tired.gif
then I have to spend the next 5 minutes trying to convince them that I'm not lying 
laugh.gif

you pretty huh?

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

tired.gif
laugh.gif

you pretty huh?
??? If you're trying to say I dress/look like an extreme metrosexual or a female, then no, I'm not.

Theres a difference between getting your eyebrows cleaned up and getting them shaped like a women.

Nothing wrong with getting them cleaned up, Getting them shaped like a female is OD tho.

Unless you wanna see my eyebrows connect all around to my beard, I'm shaping them up.

#hairyswag

I get my eyebrows threaded and trimmed to keep it in check. otherwise, it starts all looking Caveman status and I dont want that

only if you have a unibrow, I remember fereshman year there was a hardcore G (who now is in juvi) who had his eyebrows shaped like those of a woman.

I have the opposite problem, I happen to get asked alot " Do you do your eyebrows "?

Me: No -_-

But of course they don't believe you, until they are like virtually 1 inch from my face staring at my brows seeing any trace of them being altered... then " o, I guess you dont... nice brows"

I try to whip it out before they exit the convo though.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by bleach

seems like a lot of puerto rican dudes do it...
laugh.gif
 This.. And Colombian dudes

I've seen some Mexicans, actually many Hispanics do this.

Having a unibrow is another thing though, don't have a problem with dudes fixing that.
laugh.gif

Not much a problem though.

like how often does anthony davis get asked about his unibrow?
calipari has had to have said something. I'm sure his teammates were just like, "Cmon son you look ridiculous." Dude is on national TV flaunting his unibrow to crowds and children. Does he genuinely acknowledge and support the existence of his unibrow?

Man....when you get older, it's funny. Less hair grows on your head and more hair grows everywhere else like in your nose, facial hair, etc. I thinking cleaning your eyebrows is no different then cleaning your pubs in the nether regions. People should just do it to look clean. To line it up is another thing though.

depends, barber trims mine like once a month with clippers but waxin and shapin kinda suspect.

Back
Top Bottom