Dudes waiting in the wings for your female aren't unappreciated, just annoying AF.. Is that you?

this happened with my ex last summer. dude was a straight up lame. always commenting on her #%@^ and asking her to chill, saying how much he misses her, he loves her, all that! she didnt say she missed/loved him back but the fact that shes there entertaining it is where the problem is. so i deaded that and at first she was like whatever and kept it movin. few days later i get a letter from her in my mailbox telling me how sorry she is :smh:

when something goes wrong they get the yambs, been like that since the caveman days bruh , I suggest you dead it or dead him
laugh.gif
 THREAD/

He's condoning back-up peen...

Some of you guys should read this:

Never let your woman see your sweat or acting insecure/jealous....that is not a good look or attractive? You guys need to take the shackles off your women, no wonder they are stepping out on you.

Never let your woman see your sweat or acting insecure/jealous....that is not a good look or attractive? You guys need to take the shackles off your women, no wonder they are stepping out on you.

That's what some of this thread sounds like. Dudes wanna tell their ladies what they can and can't do. If she's your lady she should already know what's respectable and what's not respectable. If your lady is beautiful she's GOING to get hit on and that's just life. Dudes are always gonna wanna back pedal on your lady once they realize their good thing is gone. I've dealt with it and had to learn to take it in stride.

Dudes here speaking the truth
This reminds of this one guy from my girl's past that hates me with a passion. Actually met him once and was cool with him didn't really try to make an enemy of him, still the guy likes my girl and is jealous/mad I'm with her. Guy is always trying to start things up with me and come at me.
I don't really worry about dude he wouldn't say anything straight to my face. His of his talk is through text and facebook :smh:
He trys so hard to flurt with her and show that he still likes her but she just cuts him of or messes with him.
The key is not to be insecure. Your girl is your girl, shes with you for a reason :smokin

If you're gonna read any book by Robert Greene pertaining to females it should be The Art of Seduction.

Wayyyyy better than 48 laws when it comes to handling these females...:smokin

On the flipside, I've had girls trying to control me and tell me what to do. If someone commands me to do/not do something, I usually do the opposite just to piss them off. So if I meet a female version of myself, I'm definitely not gonna be controlling like that :lol:

Then again, some women are never happy. They hate it if you're controlling AND if you're lenient. Make up your damn mind :smh:

Word OP you already lost. You put too much faith in your woman that she won't get out of pocket. This most likely means she has already gone out of pocket.

And word...dude definitely need to read that 40 Laws of Power. Never got a chance to finish it since I constantly read chapters over and over until I understood it.

it's 2012 and there are soooooooo many uneducated and locked up and bummy dudes that a lot of professional women are single because there are more of them and not enough comparable eligible dudes. if you're a motivated honest guy there is no reason to stress about a girl stepping out on you. now if you're one of the bummy and uneducated cats, then maybe you got reason to be concerned because your shorty prob wants someone better

Last edited:
^ I know educated females who've settled for less...professional women made the decision to link up with these cats knowing good and well what they were about.

Motivated and honest men shouldn't assume it's all good either...still have you're guard up.

Back
Top Bottom