Dudes 6'2" and under dunking emphatically APPRECIATION thread....

laugh.gif
I dog Will Bynum so much on this board... But that dude was SICK at Georgia Tech...
sick.gif
smh.gif

Ben Gordon.� VERY UNDERRATED dunker.� dude gets up like no other, but he doesnt utilize his vert in games
ohwell.gif
.� always settles for the jumper.. o well his jumper is still wet tho.�favorite tandem in the league, BG + derrick rose
pimp.gif

Any of yall remember Guillermo Diaz from the U?

dude was hyped up beyond belief...had a "reported" 50 inch vert (but was actually in the low 40's) coming out of HS...

anyways...him and Robert Hite in the same backcourt was
pimp.gif

Damn that Last Ben Gordon alley oop was nice...good to see my man Will the Thrill Bynum gettin some love. he still with Detroit?

i seen a guy at the park where i play at try to throw down dude was 5'4" he could grab rim easy at 5'4" and this is after he had knee surgery

Robert Pack
pimp.gif

KJ too.

Nate had some baaad ones in college. There's one with him catching an alley oop that's just nasty.

Baron D
Stevie F

D rose is technically not 6'2"...........

Why doesnt Ben explode with the dribble? He always is taking contested shots, and hes been explosive since day 1. Explode your %@@ to he hole.

yeah Ben has wasted his athletic ability at the pro level.

to the point i've seen some people on here flat out think he isn't athletic.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Allen. I remember that thread. "Ben Gordon is not an elite athlete"

Get the %#@@ , way the %#@@ outta here

I think I was one of the dudes saying thate he wasnt....... I still dont think he can do it in games. I dont think i have seen but a few elite athletic movesfrom him in games.

^yeah, Farmar has hops too. i didn't know until i saw this Sports Science thing about him on Comcast Sports Net. they showed him dunking in slow motion andhe was getting up.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^yeah, Farmar has hops too. i didn't know until i saw this Sports Science thing about him on Comcast Sports Net. they showed him dunking in slow motion and he was getting up.
Farmar tested with a 40+ inch vert before the NBA draft a few years back....

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Allen. I remember that thread. "Ben Gordon is not an elite athlete"

Get the %#@@ , way the %#@@ outta here
Thought it was Ray Allen
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom