Dude tries to fight cops in somewhere in Europe ... "Don't +**# My Brain"

Best part of the video was at 1:28 dude grabs at the table for a weapon and comes up with a plastic bag 
laugh.gif
and his reaction is priceless 
roll.gif

Those police are 100% cotton soft, though

Best part of the video was at 1:28 dude grabs at the table for a weapon and comes up with a plastic bag 
laugh.gif
and his reaction is priceless 
roll.gif

Those police are 100% cotton soft, though

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

they would have just shot him here.
I'm saying. Weak @!@ sticks and spraying spam oil in the air.

mad funny how they let him find a weapon.

I died when he grabbed the first thing he felt off the table, only to realize it was a plastic bag.

Son in the red got jerked for that broom lol and then he tries to help out at the end. !$!!%.

them cops must have been shook about the guy having some muscle in the crowd, because they were being waaay too tame. if an american cop pulls out the baton, he aint swinging at your thighs. its collarbones and knees, that is, if he hasn't already tased you and hit you with the real pepper spray.

mad funny how they let him find a weapon.

I died when he grabbed the first thing he felt off the table, only to realize it was a plastic bag.

Son in the red got jerked for that broom lol and then he tries to help out at the end. !$!!%.

them cops must have been shook about the guy having some muscle in the crowd, because they were being waaay too tame. if an american cop pulls out the baton, he aint swinging at your thighs. its collarbones and knees, that is, if he hasn't already tased you and hit you with the real pepper spray.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ spam oil. Weak %%! water spray, wasnt phasing him at all. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It took 5 cops and one red shirted chump with a broom stick to take him down...how pathetic. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ spam oil. Weak %%! water spray, wasnt phasing him at all. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It took 5 cops and one red shirted chump with a broom stick to take him down...how pathetic. 
laugh.gif

Fools spraying water towards him and hitting him with chopsticks
laugh.gif

Homie was walking around like a Terminator

Back
Top Bottom