Drunks fighting in Boston Chinatown VIDEO

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81057286/

OOOOOOUCCHHHHHHHHHH
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

dude gave the best hits he could and DIPPED!!

looked like a mission outta grand theft auto

dude gave the best hits he could and DIPPED!!

looked like a mission outta grand theft auto

Great video, gets me pumped every time. Love how the guy with no shirt was the instigator making the guy hop out the whip, once he grabbed the traffic cone it was on, nothing like the sound of a aluminum bat to the skull. Gotta love the the outnumbered guy getting the W.

its hard to see what happened at the end, looks like they caught up to him but then the car just dips off.

I think Boston is the easiest city to watch a fight in. Like sure fighting happens everywhere, but if you are out in Boston on a Friday or Saturday you are bound to witness atleast one fight.

Great video, gets me pumped every time. Love how the guy with no shirt was the instigator making the guy hop out the whip, once he grabbed the traffic cone it was on, nothing like the sound of a aluminum bat to the skull. Gotta love the the outnumbered guy getting the W.

its hard to see what happened at the end, looks like they caught up to him but then the car just dips off.

I think Boston is the easiest city to watch a fight in. Like sure fighting happens everywhere, but if you are out in Boston on a Friday or Saturday you are bound to witness atleast one fight.

Dude was kinda dumb for coming at them with a bat !$#% coulda ended really badly for him for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom