pimp.gif
You always gotta one-eye it to make sure it's readable
laugh.gif

roll.gif
true %$##%% story
laugh.gif
but drunk texting leads to many regrets if it's not the rightfemale
laugh.gif

I'm receiving drunk texts right now! It's just past midnight here in Australia and I've just come home after watching football at my boys house.

A girl I know is out on the town and wants me to come out. I told her NO! and that if she wants to see me she has to get to my place within the hour........soshe's on her way!

Originally Posted by BigShake

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

You might want to be more assertive if you need to be drunk to get your intentions across.

I feel you, but I'd rather get shut down drunk, then sober...haha
Shut down? If you're not a certified player/pimp, smashing dimes by day and certified 20s/10 by night, then you need to log-out and stayout
grin.gif

But nah, you do prove a point, although my experience hasn't led to straight up rejection, a positive outcome is not what always comes out of it either.

I do this all the time. Hella embarassing cus I tend to be mean to females when im faded. Ill usually end up texting some girltalkin hella mess for no reason. Most of the time they know im +$+*+$ up and dont take it personal. I never even remember sending these texts. I wake up thenext morning and look at my inbox and sent texts and be like $+$. I always apologize though.

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Drunk texting...
pimp.gif
You always gotta one-eye it to make sure it's readable
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Reminds me of a while ago when I went to a wedding with my mom.. She was dropping me off at a friends house.. I was texting that friend.. Attempting to gameher.. Lol. Had my mom read it to tell me if it made sense. Lol.

I type when like that when I am half asleep. I wake up barely remembering why I had a phone in my hand but its usually embarrassing after.

I used to Drunk Call more then drunk text, now i barely do neither. Being warm/tipsy does help out sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom