Drunk Driving Vol. Please don't do it.

I know the world revolves around ksteezy but show some humility and try to educate some people on the dangers and consequences instead of saying, "there's nothing you can do until you learn the lesson for yourself."

That point of view is a problem dude.

Dawg WHAT EDUCATION?...what does this have to do with EDUCATION!??????...education is not gonna prevent anyone from one night stepping out to celebrate and having 1 too many and NOT getting behind the wheel...that decision is either made before you go out AND don't take your car or is not gonna be made at all, you go out to celebrate and take your car you already made your mind up about how you'll be getting home and it has nothing to do with how educated you are.

RIP to the victims. Awful to hear about situations like this.

What was this guys BAL?

Getting drunk and driving is terrible. Having a few drinks over the course of an evening and driving is perfectly fine. If you ask me, .08 is too low of a legal limit. One good beer could get you there.

Dawg WHAT EDUCATION?...what does this have to do with EDUCATION!??????...education is not gonna prevent anyone from one night stepping out to celebrate and having 1 too many and NOT getting behind the wheel...that decision is either made before you go out AND don't take your car or is not gonna be made at all, you go out to celebrate and take your car you already made your mind up about how you'll be getting home and it has nothing to do with how educated you are.

It's as easy as knowing to give your keys up when you start drinking more than a couple.

And once again it has prevented my friends and I from ever doing it. At least during the time I was with them in high school. We always had a DD. Always.

Just because you had to learn the hard way doesn't mean everyone does.

Last edited:
I didn't read after you asked if I wanted to continue. I don't. I stated I feel education is important. You're a known troll I don't have time to continue this.

Whatever you said above me I'll cosign so you feel better.

Edit: nvm just read you said it has 0 to do with education. I simply don't believe that when I've seen first hand education has prevented my friends and I from driving drunk.

I'm a known troll?...man cut it out...you can't go a post without insulting me and I'm the troll? "buttsteezy, idiot, troll, the world revolves around Steezy" dawg you letting your emotions about how you feel about me, expose you on this topic and making you look silly....get over it.

:lol: you know something?...do we need any more shock value to EDUCATE us than the countless REAL tragic stories we see in the news or the internet?...do you somehow think a helicopter and the fire dept doing a theater act can educate you more than seeing a mom mourning her daughter on National TV?....be serious fam.

Or were you trying to show us what kind of cool high school you attended...I don't get it.

Last edited:
It's as easy as knowing to give your keys up when you start drinking more than a couple.

And once again it has prevented my friends and I from ever doing it. At least during the time I was with them in high school. We always had a DD. Always.

Just because you had to learn the hard way doesn't mean everyone does.

Or perhaps deciding NOT to drink, period?

You asked for examples of education. I gave you plenty. That's my stance. Now you are saying people can't be educated? Just let them learn from their own mistakes like you did? Nah, I don't agree with that stance.

Last edited:
Every weekend being on the road anywhere from midnight to 4am you gotta be on the defensive i'm sure a good number of people are buzzed on the roads.

When did I insult you? If anything you've insulted me with your assumptions and dumb point of view you keep reiterating.

I called you dumb and an idiot but you had already said that about yourself.

I called you buttsteez but again, you've admitted you like to steez on butts yourself and it's a running joke.

I said the world revolve around steezy because apparently since you couldn't learn proactive measures, no one else can.

Gave you the HS story because you asked for examples of things that work. I when said it was impractical, but effective. Then you wanna call me privileged. FOH

Unrustle your James. I'm offering a real solution. Not, "just be an idiot until you HAVE to learn that lesson."

Last edited:
You asked for examples of education. I gave you plenty. That's my stance. Now you are saying people can't be educated? Just let them learn from their own mistakes like you did? Nah, I don't agree with that stance.

Cool that's you stance, be it.

Bottomline the moment you make the decision to drive or not to drive has nothing to do with what you know about the outcome of your choice, I don't need a school to throw some elaborate cosplay for me to know the real facts displayed in the news when people are caught in these traumatic accidents...is a very simple choice with very simple tragic outcomes...we either do it or we dont, the end.

Do yall even drink? Or are you guys arguing for the sake of arguing.

Alcohol IMPAIRS judgement.

One would just make a poor educated judgement under the influence.

Cool that's you stance, be it.

Bottomline the moment you make the decision to drive or not to drive has nothing to do with what you know about the outcome of your choice, I don't need a school to throw some elaborate cosplay for me to know the real facts displayed in the news when people are caught in these traumatic accidents...is a very simple choice with very simple tragic outcomes...we either do it or we dont, the end.

And you're an idiot that still did it, right?

When I was smart enough to never do it because of what I'd seen from my friends dying and the cosplay.

So education of the matter stopped me at least. I know it can stop others. Are you arguing against that still? Really?

Btw steezy you can cop one of these for relatively cheap. I always keep this is in my car just in case. You might wanna use the keychain though. #education

View media item 1167731

Last edited:
When did I insult you? If anything you've insulted me with your assumptions and dumb point of view you keep reiterating.

I called you dumb and an idiot but you had already said that about yourself.

I called you buttsteez but again, you've admitted you like to steez on butts yourself and it's a running joke.

I said the world revolve around steezy because apparently since you couldn't learn proactive measures, no one else can.

Gave you the HS story because you asked for examples of things that work. I when said it was impractical, but effective. Then you wanna call me privileged. FOH

Unrustle your James. I'm offering a real solution. Not, "just be an idiot until you HAVE to learn that lesson."

Son get your head from out of your *** THAT IS NOT A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM and to add to that, IS NOT A SOLUTION MAJORITY OF SCHOOLS WILL OPT FOR....and yes doggie you are privileged, is that a bad thing...no it is not, but growing up privileged and sheltered sort of put you at a disadvantage when it comes to perspective...because the world you grew up in, the high school you attended, the "education" and attention you got is not the same as the majority of kids out there....so please, STOP MAKING THIS ABOUT EDUCATION BRO.

Explain to me the doctors, lawyers, politicians, hell, explain to me the God damb police officers who should be setting up examples and are probably more "educated" on the matter of drunk driving, who I KNOW FOR A FACT DRIVE PASSED OUT DRUNK...explain those "educated" individuals to me...

This thread has taught me that drunk drivers are the ones who really deserve our sympathy.

And you're an idiot that still did it, right?

When I was smart enough to never do it because of what I'd seen from my friends dying and the cosplay.

So education of the matter stopped me at least. I know it can stop others. Are you arguing against that still? Really?

So had your school not done the cosplay or you had not lost friends, you would be "uneducated" and probably driving drunk?

No! Chances are you simply CHOSE not to do it...so your stance would be this no matter what.

They made dumb *** choices. Just like you did.

So are they uneducated?...I mean these are pretty educated people if you ask me.

Cops prevent DUIs for a living....yet they drive drunk...when does "education" plays a factor in their dumb *** choice?

So are they uneducated?...I mean these are pretty educated people if you ask me.

Cops prevent DUIs for a living....yet they drive drunk...when does "education" plays a factor in their dumb *** choice?

Educate young, in HS, when kids start driving and that way we have A CHANCE at preventing SOME and at least saving SOME lives. Some people will still do it any way even if they know the dangers like you did right? Idiots.

Educate young, in HS, when kids start driving and that way we have A CHANCE at preventing SOME and at least saving SOME lives. Some people will still do it any way even if they know the dangers like you did right? Idiots.

Just like sex ed has prevented teenage pregnancy....

RIIIGHHHHTTTTTTT

So had your school not done the cosplay or you had not lost friends, you would be "uneducated" and probably driving drunk?

No! Chances are you simply CHOSE not to do it...so your stance would be this no matter what.

I can't conclude with 100% certainty that my friends dying an the cosplay are the reason I don't drive drunk. But I can truthfully say it presented me from doing it at all in high school an those habits stuck with me the past 6 years.

These life choices are made based on YOUR personality, something that can't be taught.

Education =/= Intelligence.

Educated people make bad decisions everyday b

People are going to eff up, it cant be prevented.

Back
Top Bottom