-!!!-"Dropping the ball" Unappreciation-!!!- Vol: Damn I should have talked to her!

Well...A few years ago when I was a single man
pimp.gif
...While I was in thelobby of the Doctors office this BEAUTIFUL female walked in with allergy medicine samples for the doctors office...carmel skinned african americanfemale...Long hair, pretty feet, perfect smile, beautiful skin and a LOVELY voice...maybe 23-27-years-old...I was in AW...
eek.gif
...I was stuck...I couldnt even talk to her
laugh.gif
...She was in the lobby for 2 mins MAX...its seemed like 5 hours to me though...

I know I aint the only one whos been in situations like this...
nerd.gif

I don't think i could approach a woman in the doctor's office. There's a time and place for everything, I don't think you dropped the ball onthat one. What if she was picking up her husband who just got diagnosed with some terminal illness or sum !+*$

Originally Posted by FifthName

I don't think i could approach a woman in the doctor's office. There's a time and place for everything, I don't think you dropped the ball on that one. What if she was picking up her husband who just got diagnosed with some terminal illness or sum !+*$

Nah son...She was dropping off Medicine Samples...I was finna be on some thirsty ishh and follow her...
laugh.gif
but it was so -out of nowhere- that wouldnt haveknown what to say
grin.gif

Yea son thats done.. Its not like the movies where you'll see her getting on the subway and you'll be getting off, then the doors close and you'lllook in each others eyes, and you'll take a cab following the train just to find out shes married..

But that happens to me a lot as well homie. I see bad women in the mall and I just freeze up but deep down I know I can pull her but I don't like takingpublic Ls.
smh.gif

Whats worse is that when you THINK they're in their early 20s or so and you're building a good rapport, only for them to hit you with their real agewhich ends up being like, 17.

I mean what the hell...

Some of these girls look waayy older. Kinda scary if you think about it.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Is your wifey better then the one you're describing?

grin.gif
yeah.....my female is Bad ...BUT....This Girl was PERFECT....lookswise...

This girl>Beyonce on her very best day

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

happens to every dude at some point in their life. Fear of rejection just gets the best of you sometimes.

so true....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

grin.gif
yeah.....my female is Bad ...BUT....This Girl was PERFECT....looks wise...

lies!

crazy you're still thinking about her.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

grin.gif
yeah.....my female is Bad ...BUT....This Girl was PERFECT....looks wise...

lies!

crazy you're still thinking about her.

Overall...Looks and personality my female is bad...not Perfect...but bad....The female at the Doctors office was PERFECT...if she had the personality of myfemale...i'd drop the ring on her finger ASAP
devil.gif

I feel you man. EVERY SINGLE DAY at my job I see 10's and up.
Its to the point I see so many fine women, I'm begging to see an ugly one
just to give my eyes a rest

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

Yea son thats done.. Its not like the movies where you'll see her getting on the subway and you'll be getting off, then the doors close and you'll look in each others eyes, and you'll take a cab following the train just to find out shes married..

But that happens to me a lot as well homie. I see bad women in the mall and I just freeze up but deep down I know I can pull her but I don't like taking public Ls.
smh.gif

What exactly are you talking about?

Happened to me last week.

I was taking the F from my crib to my office...I see this chick as soon as I get on and sit across from her. She was a blonde spanish chick with big tittiesand a nice %!+. She was wearing sweats and kept poking out her chest and when she did look @ me she kept smiling.it was about 6 people other than us on thetrain and I froze up...

My main is gorgeous, but that chick had the #*#* factor. No lie she looked like she'd give some good oral.

:-(

Back
Top Bottom