pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i ALWAYS get mine

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Fappin till it shoot blanks[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

ive missed opportunitys to capitalize on {()} many times but i keep it moving hehe
This.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ OP trying to have a meaningful conversation with a girl at the club.
this

smh.gif
frown.gif
story of my life.

most recently Columbus cirlce. seen the cutest chick taking some pictures with her friends. I stop so i wont get in their way. I look at her and i could asworn i saw her looking back did a double take and indeed she was. when they were done taking the picture i walk past give her the once over again. ol girlcaught me off gaurd with the your handsome outta no where. She was the type of chick i would think would never pay attention to me. i just smiled and saidthanks kept walking looked back one more time she was looking too. i felt great untill i figured out how hard i dropped the ball.
smh.gif
tired.gif

George-Michael-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695310-216-118.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Stork

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son you report people on a message board, on top of not smashing because you have no game... How good can your life really be? Sorry if I hurt your feelings b, lolol

refer to where i said all that matters in life...to me at least makes mine>>>>>yours.

Because the two of you have a 100 percent success rate with bagging dimes....hats off to you, maybe you can give me some pointers.
sure I can give you some pointers, stop being a herb in real life, and stop being a herb on the internet
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
d183692a2c8f8b5fcc1732ce272e74b33c6c179a.gif

Originally Posted by R31J23

smh.gif
frown.gif
story of my life.

most recently Columbus cirlce. seen the cutest chick taking some pictures with her friends. I stop so i wont get in their way. I look at her and i could a sworn i saw her looking back did a double take and indeed she was. when they were done taking the picture i walk past give her the once over again. ol girl caught me off gaurd with the your handsome outta no where. She was the type of chick i would think would never pay attention to me. i just smiled and said thanks kept walking looked back one more time she was looking too. i felt great untill i figured out how hard i dropped the ball.
smh.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SURE LOCK 510 wrote:

the devil made him do it
eyes.gif
I would think if the devil existed he would aid me in being as adulterous and promiscuous as possible.
pimp.gif

honestly, from this statement i feel like u are DOING THE DEVIL'S WORK by perpetuating the LIE that satan doesn't exist.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

SURE LOCK 510 wrote:

the devil made him do it
eyes.gif
I would think if the devil existed he would aid me in being as adulterous and promiscuous as possible.
pimp.gif

honestly, from this statement i feel like u are DOING THE DEVIL'S WORK by perpetuating the LIE that satan doesn't exist.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You guys

4vn0pi.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Did you get her number or were you just trying to have some 'after party' action?
laugh.gif
Honestly I was just tryna smash, I don't do the whole numbers thing too well. I never call so I don't even try. That's my motto, smashnow, wife later. She was bad enough to wife tho...so who knows.
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

I must be hella old fashioned. That's completely wild to me that girls actually do that.
laugh.gif
Like, they will leave the club/bar with a complete stranger.And I know some skanks.

I must be hella old fashioned. That's completely wild to me that girls actually do that.
laugh.gif
Like, they will leave the club/bar with a complete stranger. And I know some skanks.
You call them skanks, I call them sexually free adult women looking for some penis. I'm a feminist, do I don't buy into those doublestandards. If men can go to clubs to pick up one night stands (get lucky), I don't see the problem with women doing the same.

That being said.....AIDS is not a good look.

laugh.gif
Like, they will leave the club/bar with a complete stranger. And I know some skanks.
You call them skanks, I call them sexually free adult women looking for some penis. I'm a feminist, do I don't buy into those double standards. If men can go to clubs to pick up one night stands (get lucky), I don't see the problem with women doing the same.

Don't be so presumptuous! I never said men aren't skanks too.
laugh.gif
I also never said I had a problem with skanks. My best friend is a skank. I love skanks. Skanks are people too.
nerd.gif
But a skank is a skank nonetheless andI've never known one to go home with someone from a bar.
laugh.gif

And no AIDS is not a good look, word to creepy sleazy crater faced Miami club promoter.

laugh.gif
You call them skanks, I call them sexually free adult women looking for some penis. I'm a feminist, do I don't buy into those double standards. If men can go to clubs to pick up one night stands (get lucky), I don't see the problem with women doing the same.

Don't be so presumptuous! I never said men aren't skanks too.
laugh.gif
I also never said I had a problem with skanks. My best friend is a skank. I love skanks. Skanks are people too.
nerd.gif
But a skank is a skank nonetheless and I've never known one to go home with someone from a bar.
laugh.gif

And no AIDS is not a good look, word to creepy sleazy crater faced Miami club promoter.
1758988833_cff25c7552.jpg

Maybe i need to try out this whole dating thing, I hear people are burning in Atlanta.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
i've had girls take me back to their places as a complete stranger. it's appreciated when you got needs, but it is definitely no way toattempt to kick off a relationship.

smokin.gif
at simply.

Y'all better quit that mess. Wake up in the mornin' with your business hanging off! tsk tsk.

Originally Posted by R31J23

smh.gif
frown.gif
story of my life.

most recently Columbus cirlce. seen the cutest chick taking some pictures with her friends. I stop so i wont get in their way. I look at her and i could a sworn i saw her looking back did a double take and indeed she was. when they were done taking the picture i walk past give her the once over again. ol girl caught me off gaurd with the your handsome outta no where. She was the type of chick i would think would never pay attention to me. i just smiled and said thanks kept walking looked back one more time she was looking too. i felt great untill i figured out how hard i dropped the ball.
smh.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif

Y'all better quit that mess. Wake up in the mornin' with your business hanging off! tsk tsk.
good karma ftw. although these instances resulted in three broads having pics of my ding a ling on their phones. just to reiterate the skankangle. clean bill of health here though.

Back
Top Bottom