Driving in the winter time APPRECIATION

Last winter, I nearly got into 9 crashes because other people can't drive in the snow. Snow ftw, driving in it ftl.

UNAPPRECIATED. car slid into the ditch when I lived in NY. most dangerous time to drive. SMH

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

it definetly doesnt snow that much to the point where i need to spend 100+ for each stud tire for one season, my all seasonals should do the trick, RWD ftl
add a few of these to your trunk.
27797_200.jpg

another guy suggested adding two bags of salt to your trunk.. helps with the weight...and if you need to get out of a rut...you have it there to spread if need be
that only helps so much though...believe me.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

it definetly doesnt snow that much to the point where i need to spend 100+ for each stud tire for one season, my all seasonals should do the trick, RWD ftl
add a few of these to your trunk.
27797_200.jpg

another guy suggested adding two bags of salt to your trunk.. helps with the weight...and if you need to get out of a rut...you have it there to spread if need be
that only helps so much though...believe me.

i got two subwoofer boxers in my trunk holdin 4 subs, so thats like 100lb's right there, my cars pretty good in the snow, i just hate wakin up extra earlyto scrape crap off my windows and let it warm up extra long, and ESPECIALLY, if i have to shovel snow to get off the side of the street OMG i hate that. idrive slow and usually make it to work with no probs, but sometimes some of the roads be icey as hell and im takin up both lanes slippin sideways, i dontreally worry about myself when it comes to drivin in the snow, i use to live in pittsburgh and believe me, HUGE HILLS x snow are no joke, but you get use toit, im more concerned about somebody drivin along side of me losing control and slammin into me, thats my biggest fear

Ummmmm tossing the beater on the road and tying up sleds to the back of it while going 40 mph on desolate snow-covered highways, pulling your friend on thesled, while he's screaming at the top of his lungs and trying to not let go of the handles, while you're in the warm comfort of the driver's seatlaughing at what you see in the rear-view mirror is what I enjoy... hahaha and Christmas. I love Christmas.

no thanks

- money spent on studs
- needs to wake up extra early
- chances of getting in crashes
- gets the car super dirty

yea no thanks

Originally Posted by bud dink

yall are lucky snow looks clean.

how cold is it when it gets like that in the video?
I don't know if it has to be some temperature but definitely under 30F

Originally Posted by JPioneer

It's illegal to drive without stud tires in the winter time here
ohwell.gif

Didnt see the finland part my bad

I appreciate driving around in the winter but not the other people around me driving. People drive bad in az as is, but when a lil rain comes around theydrive horrible!

Back
Top Bottom