Dressing better

Originally Posted by maldonado

Anybody cop this?

manual.jpg

A lot of it is basic and well-known, but it has good insight, especially for less established dudes.
wink.gif

Check it out..

Yooooooooooo where'd you pick it up at? I was tight when I realized it wasn't with my December mag 
mad.gif

If you already haven't checked your local Marshall's for RL Rugby gear, mine had Clarks DBs for $49.99 in the suede color a lil darker than sand. Just a heads up.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

If you already haven't checked your local Marshall's for RL Rugby gear, mine had Clarks DBs for $49.99 in the suede color a lil darker than sand. Just a heads up.

Can anyone hook it up with a size 8?
nerd.gif

Yeah I think any mall stores are carrying cardigans right now. In addition to that list, try Express, H&M, Zara, Guess, etc...

Made a trip to Marshall's this evening based on the talk in this thread, and the Polo thread................yall owe me some gas money.

Need some help guys. I was at Nordstrom Rack today and spotted these really nice Sperry high tops. They were grey and were $80, OG price $120 I think? Anyways decided not to get them because the shoe would "cave in" towards the inside back at the heel when I would walk. It wasnt THAT bad, but I figured after some heavy wear they would really cave in to the point where it would just be uncomfortable to wear. Maybe it was just that particular pair, but I cant seem to find them online. Anyone know what im talking about?
They look like these but a few inches higher. All grey, white midsole/sole.

sperry-top-sider-band-of-outsiders-flannel-chukka-boots-01-570x570.jpg

I been deciding on whether to get a navy blue or black suit. I feel like it would be easier to match with black but i remember reading on this thread that navy blue is the perfect color to get for a suit. Can someone give me more insight on my dilemma?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Need some help guys. I was at Nordstrom Rack today and spotted these really nice Sperry high tops. They were grey and were $80, OG price $120 I think? Anyways decided not to get them because the shoe would "cave in" towards the inside back at the heel when I would walk. It wasnt THAT bad, but I figured after some heavy wear they would really cave in to the point where it would just be uncomfortable to wear. Maybe it was just that particular pair, but I cant seem to find them online. Anyone know what im talking about?
They look like these but a few inches higher. All grey, white midsole/sole.

sperry-top-sider-band-of-outsiders-flannel-chukka-boots-01-570x570.jpg

Are these them?
0281220_1_700x700.jpg

http://www.sperrytopsider.com/store/SiteController/sperry/home

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Can anybody show me how to dress better with 6" Timberlands? I got them as a gift and have no idea how to fit it into my wardrobe.
Any good pictures and such? They're wheat by the way, if that makes any difference.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Where can I find a nice fitting black cardigan for aroun 30-50 bucks? Thanks.

Everyone sells plain black cardigans nowadays.
Try American Apparel or Uniqlo if your in the NYC area.

Can anybody show me how to dress better with 6" Timberlands? I got them as a gift and have no idea how to fit it into my wardrobe.
Any good pictures and such? They're wheat by the way, if that makes any difference.

kanye-west-amber-rose-bet-awards-2009-05-673x1024.jpg

You cant really dress up timbs... they're more functional than anything. Just wear them when the conditions call for it.

Back
Top Bottom