Originally Posted by ciph4

beans718: What kind of pants are those?

believe it or not my girl picked them up for me at f21.. at first i was like
indifferent.gif
but after i tried them on i was like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

thanks Luong, I havent been on here in like 2 months, how do you guys feel about the cords craze going around?...i personally love cords, just hard to find a pair of footwear that goes really good with them....so far sperrys seem to be the best choice..

I have been on the search for a red pair of cords. I wear my cords with with sperrys and call it a day.

JCREW has a few colors, mostly shades of browns, but one pair has a rediah tone to them...I actually copped, they fit like 511's also
I wore them with my Elans...they were alright...

5242266871_78313116c3_b.jpg
But definately look better with sperrys.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

teatime0315 wrote:
I'm thinking of getting my pants altered. The bottom seems to flare out more than I would like them to. If I get them altered, what do I ask for? Thanks.
My jeans did that and I had them altered. I just told my tailor to slim them slightly from the calf down. It's ok to describe what you want without proper terms until you learn. Sometimes though it might me cheaper just to find pants and jeans that tapper how you like them in the beginning.
Thanks for the reply Grizzly. What are your guys' opinion on the amount of slimming needed? I just want them to look clean and not overly baggy. 

info on that jacket ..please
 closepinpinsearchminimizeforwardbackzoomoutzoominzoomin

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by marion706

info on that jacket ..please

closepinpinsearchminimizeforwardbackzoomoutzoominzoomin

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
How the hell did you do this?

how do you guys feel about the cords craze going around?...i personally love cords, just hard to find a pair of footwear that goes really good with them....so far sperrys seem to be the best choice..
I've been hooked on cords since buying my first pair from BR last year, have three pairs right now.

nice fits ksteezy.

ive pretty much found that jcrew (sometimes uniqlo and br) are the only stores i shop at now
ohwell.gif

ive wanted to buy a pair of cords for about a year bow but can never pull the trigger. i find they don't fit the type of shoes i wear that well (mostly sneakers and loafers)

ksteezy,

as always, nice fits. you pretty much have the wardrobe that I want..unfortunately, im a little stocky at 5'7 155 lbs so it's hard for me to pull off such a clean look..(doesnt help that i have short legs, so everything i wear makes me look short).

Not sure where you're located..but Macy's on Herald Square got a few Levis 511 cords priced at $25. I picked up a pair of burgundy ones a few days ago.

Nacho- thanks bro, I'm sureeee you can pull them off, so don't hesitate to get them, just get a Pair of sperry's or wear them with loafers, I'm sure they'll look good!

Retro- dunno how I look in the pics, but I may be just one inch taller and 5 lbs heavier than you....although my legs are long, I'm not skinny...but depending on the sizes you wear can definitely affect how stocky or slim you look, don't be afraid to size down bro.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

how do you guys feel about the cords craze going around?...i personally love cords, just hard to find a pair of footwear that goes really good with them....so far sperrys seem to be the best choice..
I've been hooked on cords since buying my first pair from BR last year, have three pairs right now.

yeah i got my first cords a few years ago also.  theyre just so damn comfortable
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

Originally Posted by Il

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Just ordered this hoodie...

I simply wish it didn't have the pockets...but nonetheless, I think it's a nice simple piece...

21o7czm.jpg

How much this run you?
140.jpg

alot of the guys on ebay selling korean designer clothing have similar sweatshirts for cheap, this is one example i found after my first search.

I really like some of the jackets they sell as well (pictures below), I bought 1 a few years back and the quality is okay, it has held up but it has its issue, all and all I am happy for a $50 purchase that i think is fashionable.
w2b-gray.jpg

881-charcoal.jpg

wait where can i find or get those jacket at? for $50?

For fifty dollars??? Honestly I dont think you want a piece of clothing like this for 50 dollars too many things could go wrong but if your a ma to take chances go fot it.
ohwell.gif

I like in Korea and so I can buy this sort of stuff at the actual store (SPAO is one of the places I shop).  The quality is not bad at all, it's pretty nice stuff.  Most things here in Korea are the same price as the US, but for some random reason really nice clothes/clothes in general are wayyyyyyyyyyyy more reasonably priced.  I see stuff that is priced at $200 US at a Korean store and I think that's outrageous.  HOWEVER, the style is really designed for someone with a slim build.  If you don't have a slim build these clothes won't fit you at all.  I've lost a bit of weight since I've got here so it's nice to be able to take full advantage of all of this stuff.

JCREW has become my favorite store to shop...excuse the hypebeast scarf guys 
embarassed.gif

148341_1695259064880_1339946475_1743871_6098213_n.jpg
what brand is the blazer??

i have a hard time finding blazers to wear casually...i have long legs and a short torso and don't like something to be too long

Originally Posted by beans718

Originally Posted by ciph4

beans718: What kind of pants are those?

believe it or not my girl picked them up for me at f21.. at first i was like
indifferent.gif
but after i tried them on i was like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
appreciate that man, i'll see if i can find them next time i'm around one.

ksteezy - those are some fresh fits ... and your camera game is sick too.

what camera do you use?

Crumps - I have the same issue, except my arms are long as well, this is the Ludlow jacket from JCREW I got a size 38S, and it fits just how I wanted it, quaility is great for my standards, I'm not much of a suit type of guy, but I love the feel, only problem is the jacket alone is 400$...lol

Niidawg - thanks man!....I have 2 cameras, for all of tem except the picture quoted on this page I used a 40d+fisheye, for the one on this page a 5dmkii+50L

lg943970zjwgy.jpg

What products should I be using to clean the toebox and the entire shoe (which is a fabric-like material).

If this helps, the details of the shoe read as follows:
[h2]The Gardner casual slip-on from Polo Ralph Lauren features a canvas upper and vulcanized rubber outsole. Polo details complete the look. [/h2]

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

JCREW has become my favorite store to shop...excuse the hypebeast scarf guys 
embarassed.gif

148341_1695259064880_1339946475_1743871_6098213_n.jpg
what brand is the blazer??

i have a hard time finding blazers to wear casually...i have long legs and a short torso and don't like something to be too long

Info on the blazer and jeans.

And yes the scarf is legit but without it seems less hypebestia

My GF is getting me a messenger bag for X-Mas, I have a black leather Kenneth Cole Reaction Bag that I got for like $100 on sale 3-4 years ago. It will be mainly used traveling to and from work in NYC, carrying laptop, book/magazine and maybe lunch. My office is currently business casual (people use backpacks etc) but I would not want to feel worried about bringing it to a business meeting (finance). I've looked at waxwear a lot as I think it would hold up best to a little beating which I would expect with me, is that correct? Its a gift but would like to keep it under about $400, I also didn't like any of the ones on J Crews website or other Filsons (too rugged looking). Here are some I've looked at, which would you pick? or any other suggestions?

1. Ernest Alexander - Voldis (gray waxweare) $365   http://www.ernestalexande...Grey-Wax-Twill-Messenger
GreyWaxMessenger__25822.jpg

2. Ernest Alexander - Black Wax Canvas $265   http://www.ernestalexande...ack-Wax-Canvas-Messenger
EAlexander120210_025__32045.jpg

3. Ernest Alexander - Irving Grey Wax Satchel $465   http://www.ernestalexande...g-Grey-Wax-Twill-Satchel
EAlexander111610_070__06552.jpg

4. Jack Spade- Waxwear computer fieldbag $375   http://www.jackspade.com/...2&cat=254&page=1
phpThumb.php

5. Tumi - Imagination messenger $369   http://www.tumi.com/produ...amp;prodFindSrc=paramNav
pTUMI1-7880421v400.jpg

6. Filson- Passage Dispatch Bag $135   http://www.filson.com/pro...es&fmetaProduct=1019
73008-main-200.jpg

7. Kormacher - Simplicity Brief $200  http://www.korchmar.com/i...m_detail&item_id=495
item-495_1_large.jpg

8. Mulholland- Endurance Lombard Street Bag $290  http://shopmulholland.com...s&Product=CSE139-BKB
CSE139-BKB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom