Dressing better

Originally Posted by Il

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Just ordered this hoodie...

I simply wish it didn't have the pockets...but nonetheless, I think it's a nice simple piece...

21o7czm.jpg

How much this run you?

I think he'll price it at 70, but i know i'll end up paying much less. 
pimp.gif

Oh and I can't lie, the quality of their clothing is really nice.  Their denim is nice and thick, the stitching is on point and strong (even though I wouldn't wear the jeans cause there's too much going on, on them) but I took the denim jacket, and it's got a great weight to it, feels nice and strong.

I don't mind paying a higher price for some clothing as long as the quality is on point.  No point in buying something stylish, when strings or buttons will come out on the 3rd time wearing it.

Man... Tumblr is DOPE!
pimp.gif

Ever since someone posted Nacho's Tumblr I've found about 25 other Tumblr's which post lots of pictures
related with fashion, style, whips, chicks, dope cribs and many other things. All with a very modern taste.

Great way to chill and pass the time...

any links? 

I always wanted to order from those e-bay seller but I've been afraid of doing so (quality issues, fit, etc)...I might give it a try though.

looking for a denim down vest w/ either a suede or nubuck material on the shoulders something similiar to the penfield but def not looking into spending $200+ for a vest. if you guys have any options lmk. thanks 
bread-butter-berlin-penfield-down-vest-2.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by niidawg3

A few from the last couple weeks ... Took a vacation so limited suit fits:
you def got a fashion portfolio from this thread. you have a blog or something?

Nah no blog - but i've been getting a lot of feedback to do that, since i have the picture taking habit down already.

Nah no blog - but i've been getting a lot of feedback to do that, since i have the picture taking habit down already.
Tumblr.com Niidawg, you're long overdue

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Tumblr.com Niidawg, you're long overdue

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know - my boy is in marketting and he is pretty much pissed off at me now cos he's said it like a 100 times.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Man... Tumblr is DOPE!
pimp.gif

Ever since someone posted Nacho's Tumblr I've found about 25 other Tumblr's which post lots of pictures
related with fashion, style, whips, chicks, dope cribs and many other things. All with a very modern taste.

Great way to chill and pass the time...

any links? 

There are lots... here are some.

http://definejamison.tumblr.com/

http://www.whereisthecool.com/

http://apostrophe9.tumblr.com/

http://onemansstyle.blogspot.com/?zx=d692c0c6b05e4e79

http://nachobroadway.tumblr.com/

http://compulsiveawesomeness.tumblr.com/

i'm looking to dress up fancy for my bday this weekend. im thinking brown/tan ferragamo loafers, dark blue seven jeans, dark blue plaid/checkered j. crew shirt, navy blue j. crew blazer.

do you think a red pocket square would go well with that outfit? even further, should i go with a red flower, ala nucky thompson/chalky white, or is that taking it a step too far.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

i'm looking to dress up fancy for my bday this weekend. im thinking brown/tan ferragamo loafers, dark blue seven jeans, dark blue plaid/checkered j. crew shirt, navy blue j. crew blazer.

do you think a red pocket square would go well with that outfit? even further, should i go with a red flower, ala nucky thompson/chalky white, or is that taking it a step too far.
It depends what brand the pocket square is.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Red polka dot....

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

my fit for the black out 3 this past weekend at shadow room DC

162967_10150109729265937_541600936_7623545_3418980_n.jpg
Ahh shadow room, good times there. All the Thurston girls heading out there when I was at GW. The Foggy Bottom neighborhood association wants that place down tho. Info on the coat.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

roll.gif

Well done ScarsOrScabs. That outfit sounds good nevertheless...

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

my fit for the black out 3 this past weekend at shadow room DC

162967_10150109729265937_541600936_7623545_3418980_n.jpg
Ahh shadow room, good times there. All the Thurston girls heading out there when I was at GW. The Foggy Bottom neighborhood association wants that place down tho. Info on the coat.
nerd.gif
picked it up from H&M on black friday for 50 bucks, couldn't really pass up. kept me nice and warm, and had a ton of pockets on the inside. 
pimp.gif

I figured this thread would be a good place to pose this question. I'm looking for a nice weekend travel bag. Not an athletic duffel like Nike and definitely nothing on the price level of LV, just something nice for weekend trips, preferably in black. Anyone know of any good ones for reasonable prices? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom