Dressing better

Originally Posted by RedMan

I'm looking into buying myself for a lack of better term "grown man" watch but I do not know what to look for. My budget is 3K >. I was looking at Brightling and Rolex but I really don't know what to get. May anyone point me in the right direction of a good solid "grown man" watch.
If you are looking to get quality for less I recommend a Tissot or Hamilton great quality for under a G.. however, the definition of a grown man watch for me is Panerai.
Edit.. you would be lucky to find a good Pam for 3 so yes it possible to find a nice Breitling** for 3k.. used of course but in good condition..Rolex maybe a datejust or an older submariner.

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

are the black desert boots suede or leather??

the ones i always see are suede. ive been looking for the desert boots in black leather, but have only found them on the clarks UK site. anyone know where to get them in the states or at least have them shipped internationally? 

the ones i always see are suede. ive been looking for the desert boots in black leather, but have only found them on the clarks UK site. anyone know where to get them in the states or at least have them shipped internationally? 

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Wow, those Palladium joints go for cheap on their site.

Might cop a pair of boots.

Tim....those are the new "Recs". Just don't wear them when you come home.

From sunday just some crappy closeups of details :Double breasted shawl collar cardigan :Gingham black and white shirt :Silk black tie w/tie bar

Esquire have announced the winner of the BDRM contest .... Three guys from SF made it to the finals (1 made it last year) ... but none of them won. 
I am thinking of putting both NT and SF on my back next year ... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think Angel is a worthy winner, in my opinion: 
http://www.esquire.com/blogs/mens-fashion/best-dressed-man-2010-winner?click=pp

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Wow, those Palladium joints go for cheap on their site.

Might cop a pair of boots.

Tim....those are the new "Recs". Just don't wear them when you come home.
WOW! Thanks for the heads up, Ty. Crazy that I never heard about them till the thread. Guess I'm not home enough.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pyroboy

the ones posted that are available from david z look leather...almost like the beeswax but in black

the look more like a suede/nubuck on the site when you zoom in though

I want to beat the hell out of my black Alden Indy's.
Haven't really gotten much new boots lately.

Originally Posted by pyroboy

the ones posted that are available from david z look leather...almost like the beeswax but in black

the look more like a suede/nubuck on the site when you zoom in though
i thought they were leather at first too. the leather db's have a darker sole though

Back
Top Bottom