Dressing better

Go try on a suit and try on a suit until you got what you think fits. THEN get one size smaller. That's what I was always told. Also make sure the shoulders flow naturally with your body

Awww man, there's nothing good about that suit. It's like a Mo Money, Mo Problem's/Choppa Suit special.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

picked these up from Aldo this weekend
31vJ5Z0ZjNL._SS400_.jpg
I have those same shoes and my recommendation is if you didn't get them on sale for dirt cheap then return them. I wore them to a wedding tonight and my feet aren't feeling too great and I barely even danced. Plus the toe box is way too pointy but that's just my personal preference. I liked them at first but after I wore them I realized my mistake.

dwight's fit is pretty
pimp.gif
quick question.  Since it is spring now, is wearing cardigans (in cali) still a good fit? 

Originally Posted by one11archerave

31vJ5Z0ZjNL._SS400_.jpg
I have those same shoes and my recommendation is if you didn't get them on sale for dirt cheap then return them. I wore them to a wedding tonight and my feet aren't feeling too great and I barely even danced. Plus the toe box is way too pointy but that's just my personal preference. I liked them at first but after I wore them I realized my mistake.
haha i did get them on sale! they were 50 something, from 100

I definitely love the look

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

--Granite I live in Florida, I don't have to many good jackets.
but that is what I'm trying to expand from
whats crazier is that the sentence gets worse after that..
roll.gif
$1000 says this man didn't graduate from high school (assuming he's from the states).
well it does say Florida
eyes.gif

you would have won the bet (or w/e you were trying to do) because I haven't graduated Highschool yet (senior year)

still
laugh.gif
tho
It does say you live in Florida but everyone living in Florida wasn't born in the states.

Gap is having a promo where you bring your old jeans to get 30% off a pair of theirs.

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

dwight's fit is pretty
pimp.gif
quick question.  Since it is spring now, is wearing cardigans (in cali) still a good fit? 
Many companies, like J. Crew, just released new cardigans for the Spring.  Cardigan is a very versatile piece.  It looks good with a t shirt under or a dress shirt.  It can also be used as a layering pieces for the colder months. 

31vJ5Z0ZjNL._SS400_.jpg

I've never heard anything good about Aldo shoes. I've never owned a pair, but apparently the quality is very poor.

31vJ5Z0ZjNL._SS400_.jpg

Funny, I actually bought those not too long ago and am wearing them right this moment; The quality indeed isn't great, but the shoes have been comfortable on my feet so far.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

the navy joints go on sale tomorrow
Yoooooo, I forgot all about those joints and as soon as I go to the website today I see that the 10.5's are gone
mad.gif

Also, NC being late as hell as usual, we're finally getting an H&M in my area. Supposed to open on the 19th.

I'm not even messing w/ it the first week it opens because I know it's gonna be a madhouse
smh.gif

Monochrome Monday:

Found this spot that i might be able to take a couple pics at before i head into the parking ramp - hopefully my boss isnt looking through the window 
roll.gif

Color Version:

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

31vJ5Z0ZjNL._SS400_.jpg

Funny, I actually bought those not too long ago and am wearing them right this moment; The quality indeed isn't great, but the shoes have been comfortable on my feet so far.
what's the model name of these shoes?

Anyone familiar with the brand "Duckhead"? I can get these saddle shoes for a pretty good price and I would like to know if theyre worth it. Thanks!

Duckhead has been around forever pretty much and those saddles look great.

The NDS Sneaker from "Needles" is the perfect chill shoe to me. It's like a deck shoe and Jack Purcell fusion.

via regularolty.com

Back
Top Bottom