Dressing better

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Its been a while folks ... a few shots from the last month here and there ... 

Stay stylin'
info on the pants? h&m??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Uniqlo

@ RFX - thanks homey ... hope you been doing alright
@ SN Souljah - i think its the same thing you are describing, except we call it a different name (oops ... having a Rick Perry moment now) in Ghana (my home country)

Do Red Wing stores go on sale for Black Friday? Same question for David Z stores. If they do, then I'm going to drop some money. If not, then the stuff can wait

Check out your local Faconnable store ... Cantarelli makes their suits and it is a very good value for the money. Even better if you have a Faconnable outlet near you. 
Also - i've always recommended PRL suits. Good value for the money ... wont break the bank ... and can come out looking great after a bit of tailoring, especially the Made in Italy ones which are by Corneliani. 

Both of these options are better value for the money than BR, in my humble opinion. 

Appreciate the advice. Unfortunately Faconnable only has stores in 6 states and AZ isnt one of them.

Originally Posted by maulrat

There's already a line at the H&M in Scottsdale for the Versace collection... Im not about to do that...

laugh.gif
 at the Quarter right?...
i saw a bunch of females when i passed by earlier.. hopefully it stays that way tomorrow. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Slim ties are fine if the suit matches. The fit of your suit and the width of your tie need to be cohesive. 
business-wardrobe-intro.jpg

Having that built is soooo ideal for that fit....if I was this slim I'd be in suits everyday.
This is my build, except I bet Im taller than him (6'2") where do I go to find suits that will fit me like this? Im tired of buying boxy suits and having a tailor basically make a new jacket for it to fit even decently.

Originally Posted by firered18

This is my build, except I bet Im taller than him (6'2") where do I go to find suits that will fit me like this? Im tired of buying boxy suits and having a tailor basically make a new jacket for it to fit even decently.
I'm fairly new to the "dressing better" thing but I found that Alfani Red suits fit great off the rack and they're decently priced, usually around $300. I'm 6' and skinny. They're sold at Macy's btw.

Yo I'm torn between these kenneth Cole loafers for 41 loafers and a pair of rl loafers for 80 is the quality of rl loafers higher than cloafers and worth the price .I need these for my job as a retail associate at Ross

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by maulrat

There's already a line at the H&M in Scottsdale for the Versace collection... Im not about to do that...

laugh.gif
 at the Quarter right?...
i saw a bunch of females when i passed by earlier.. hopefully it stays that way tomorrow. 
I called the Fashion Square location- they told me that they(fashion square) were the only store getting the Versace in AZ. Unless they misinformed me, those females you saw are going to be upset!

Can you guys recommend me the best fitted gingham shirt? I know brooks & brothers are popular but its out of my price range, something a bit cheaper?

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Can you guys recommend me the best fitted gingham shirt? I know brooks & brothers are popular but its out of my price range, something a bit cheaper?

brooks brothers is going to sell all its shirts for 29.99 at the outlets for black friday ... till about 10am, i hear. 

Stay stylin'
Nice nice nice!!! 
pimp.gif
  How are Saville Row shoes anyway?  Anybody own?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Stay stylin'
Nice nice nice!!! 
pimp.gif
  How are Saville Row shoes anyway?  Anybody own?
Saville Row is predominantly a street of tailoring houses. The company Saville Row that makes shoes is just trying to profit off the name. At that price point i'd spend my money on better constructed shoes like Allen Edmonds (US) or Grenson (UK) ... or add a little more and go into the Crockett & Jones, Trickers, Edward Green, John Lobb world. 

I got to hnm 15mins before it opened and waited. After a 25 minute wait I was allowed in to find out all the mens' coats were already gone. Employees must've got to it because there were barely any people in line nor walking out with it. Meh, I dipped because that's all I wanted

brooks brothers is going to sell all its shirts for 29.99 at the outlets for black friday ... till about 10am, i hear. 
Thank you so much much nii!

Thank you so much much nii!

Damn i'm going in on BB next friday.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

anybody at H&M this morning? i definitely was not trying to line up.
got there at 6:30 beverly center, LA.
got a wristband.

line moved fast, but just pure madness. 

employees dumped stuff out, then people grabbing hoards. saw a fight. then people were bartering when it cooled down. didn't get what i wanted. 
ohwell.gif

walked out with a tux jacket and pants. 

never again. to top it off, i got a whiff of someone's jpg le male which i detest.

Yes, 38 Short. I bought it at the BR outlets. 40% off everything in store plus an additional 15% coupon you can see here: BR Coupon

The jacket, pants and 2 ties(1 tie was clearance) came to $191.38 out the door.

I appreciate the advice as well.

Back
Top Bottom