Dressing better

Originally Posted by RFX45

niidawg3 wrote:
I wonder but what does the MC sect of SF think of this? I particularly like it but they tend to hate sneakers with suits. 

ha - based on the silence it received, i am 99.9% sure they hated it. However, i totally liked it. I was like tired of wearing leather shoes ... let me take advantage of all these sneakers i have sitting here gathering dust.

i'll be doing it a lot more, especially this spring/summer.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by solesavage

^^ Horrible.

This. I have seen a couple of dudes other designs I dont gary what the fuss is over his stuff. Even dude dresses horribly

Females love his stuff. I actually like a lot of it too, its just a bit too plain for the price

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by RFX45

niidawg3 wrote:
I wonder but what does the MC sect of SF think of this? I particularly like it but they tend to hate sneakers with suits. 
ha - based on the silence it received, i am 99.9% sure they hated it. However, i totally liked it. I was like tired of wearing leather shoes ... let me take advantage of all these sneakers i have sitting here gathering dust.

i'll be doing it a lot more, especially this spring/summer.   
Definitely keep doing it, I'd love to see more. I've been doing this a lot lately as well. This guy has been my inspiration:

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

What do you guys think Alexander Wang's new men's line? Disregarding the high retail prices I really like a lot of the cuts and designs.
Why pay a million dollars to look poor?

Hey, is Banana republic having a 40% off one item thing this week? 
I remember somebody posting a coupon or something for this week or next week that BR should have a sale....

any info?

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

^^ details?
Ksteezy posted a pic of 50% off but it's a surprise card style thing.  They basically give you a card and when you open it, it either has 30,40, or 50% off entire purchases .. I walked in today and opened up a 30% card
tired.gif
 ... Better luck tomorrow perhaps.

^^^ How long will they be throwing those coupons for? 
Just called local BR, and they said they dont have anything near to what you are saying bro.....

BRO~!  They dont just hand them out.  They really only hand them out after you make a purchase BRO! 

Next time BRO, dont call, just walk into a local BR and kindly ask a clerk if they know of any offer being done come March ..... BRO!

That's what I did.  I'll be back tomorrow for a shot @ the 40 or 50% cards.

Bday party fit. Experimenting with color combination. I usually do 2-3 colors but had about 5 here. 6 if you count the gold watch bezel lol

Last edited:
Originally Posted by RavageBX

Bday party fit. Experimenting with color combination. I usually do 2-3 colors but had about 5 here. 6 if you count the gold watch bezel lol
they seem to harmonize pretty well. happy birthday brah.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

^^ details?
Ksteezy aceofjays posted a pic of 50% off but it's a surprise card style thing.  They basically give you a card and when you open it, it either has 30,40, or 50% off entire purchases .. I walked in today and opened up a 30% card
tired.gif
 ... Better luck tomorrow perhaps.

glasses.gif

DEMIZE:

Just got my lands end cardigan, its really nice. Went a size down and it fits perfect! 

Good @!% son 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by RavageBX

they seem to harmonize pretty well. happy birthday brah.
Thanks.

Generaiya just picked up 3 Penguin Ties for a total of $50 from Gilt. Good deal for those on a budget. Length: 57", Width: 2.75"

med.jpg

Actually just picked up a couple of Original Penguin ties at Nordstrams Rack this weekend for about the same price...

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya just picked up 3 Penguin Ties for a total of $50 from Gilt. Good deal for those on a budget. Length: 57", Width: 2.75"

med.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on that. Just grabbed this one:

med.jpg

Back
Top Bottom