Dressing better

Just got my timberland boat chukkas in, love em. Fit great, look great with jeans, probably would look good with a chino too.
2ajvoef.jpg

o03tjl.jpg

I'm sure this has been brought up several times in here, but I'm looking for some slim fitted khaki's under at around $40. Not trying to pay too much.
Also, I've been trying to find some more jeans. I've tried on both Levi 514's and 511's. The 514's fit like 501's IMO. At least the ones I have and washed. The 511's are too skinny for me, so I'm lost. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Originally Posted by NTID1

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif
 The past like 50 pages is FULL of hightop (midcut) boat shoes fam.

I personally love everything midcut, dress boots, boat shoes, sneakers, etc. I dont even know why...

gray pair was on sale Nordstrom.com for $79!...sold out now tho, i missed out on another pair
frown.gif
Sebago x Vane. I'm gonna go by the Vane store in chinatown to see if i can scoop em from this dude Michael there for that price.

2cfqjr8.jpg

Mine have boatshoe sole, boot version should be in there now too...
1.jpg

ps: I'm sad that I've caught up to the last page, now i have to actually wait or go on another hiatus to get a lot to read...damn.
sick.gif
 and not in a good way to the brown pair.
Those black ones are really nice though. Better pics?

Oh, and those Timberland Boat Chukkas are looking really nice too. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Just got my timberland boat chukkas in, love em. Fit great, look great with jeans, probably would look good with a chino too.
2ajvoef.jpg

o03tjl.jpg
Dude theses are soo sexy.......where to cop???

I dont know where I've been but these boats shoes are killing especially the high cuts.......What other places sell them?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by dimsum1

I have yet to purchase my first leather jacket. I need to get one asap.
Same position I'm in, mind you there's no rush but this guy RFX got me wanting that ToJ badly. That's all I want thinking about sleeping last night.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Trust me, just do it.  The leather is butter and the fit is superb.  I want to cope a double rider but I live in Orlando.
ohwell.gif

sebago-cultureshoq-ronnie-fieg-boots-4.jpg

So mad I missed out on these. 
mad.gif

Anyone know where I can get them (used obviously, I guess 
laugh.gif
)? Ebay, craigsist, styleforum has no sellers.

Originally Posted by mustbefire

Trust me, just do it.  The leather is butter and the fit is superb.  I want to cope a double rider but I live in Orlando.
ohwell.gif
Yeah, I'm going through the ToJ '11 thread on SF. I'll have to email them because I'm wondering why one customer's DR Jacket come out to $810 when it's listed as $710 shipped.

o03tjl.jpg

How do these fit?  Compared to 6" Timbs? I'm a 9 in sneakers.

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

o03tjl.jpg

How do these fit?  Compared to 6" Timbs? I'm a 9 in sneakers.
Not sure but they fit true to size. I wear an 11 in sneakers (both Nike an Adidas) and these are also 11 and fit perfect.

Anyone wear relaxed fit jeans?  I bought a pair of Seven jeans from Gilt, and I didn't realize how wide they were until I got them.  I decided to just keep the jeans and get them hemmed since I don't really shop on Gilt and the credit would basically sit there
ohwell.gif
.  Anyway, I'm hoping someone can recommend some shoes that would look good with relaxed jeans because they're too wide to wear with my dunks and air max's
nerd.gif

My diesels are odeeee wide and I feel they look their best with airmaxes, for some reason I hate te way wide jeans look with hightops but with low cut sneaks they look
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

My diesels are odeeee wide and I feel they look their best with airmaxes, for some reason I hate te way wide jeans look with hightops but with low cut sneaks they look
smokin.gif

yeah, they dwarf hi-top shoes, but they don't sit right on my low-top dunks neither.  what air max's do you wear them with?  right now i only have my 95s with me, but i'll probably end up buying another pair of shoes

125kx28.jpg
98eydz.jpg

funny i saw a pair of sebagos a few pages back and look what i received in the mail today
happy.gif

i don't know how i should wear those yet ? thoughts ?

About to pull the trigger on the toggle knit cardigan from UO anybody have any Urbanoutfitters codes for checkout
nerd.gif

125kx28.jpg
98eydz.jpg

funny i saw a pair of sebagos a few pages back and look what i received in the mail today
happy.gif

Originally Posted by frenchswagg

125kx28.jpg
98eydz.jpg

happy.gif

seal-of-approval.jpg

I need a pair of Lighthouse boots bad!

Can anybody find these:

CLARKS-M004335-NEWTON-ENERGY_imagelarge.jpg

They're called "Newton Energy" and I need them in a size 10, but they just sold out on clarks.com
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I've searched everywhere online and am stumped.   I'll even take something that looks similar.   Thanks NT!

God these guys an idiot. Do they really need to give people more reason to avoid KC?
XzUFM.png

Back
Top Bottom