Dressing better

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by Superpusha

Same as the ones a few posts above you Helen

Oh really cause the sole looks different...stitching looks different...7 vs 9 holes, toe box totally diff...looks like a diff boot to me, and im Helen Keller smh.
roll.gif
They're the same shoe
indifferent.gif
They both have the same number of lace holes and the laces are just wrapped around the top of the shoe in the first pic..And lace holes never mean anything because a lot of brands increase the number of lace holes on a boot depending on the size
what are yall smoking?

How are these the same exact boot???? 
laugh.gif
 Yall are just as stupid as yuku!

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Superpusha

Same as the ones a few posts above you Helen

Oh really cause the sole looks different...stitching looks different...7 vs 9 holes, toe box totally diff...looks like a diff boot to me, and im Helen Keller smh.
roll.gif
They're the same shoe
indifferent.gif
They both have the same number of lace holes and the laces are just wrapped around the top of the shoe in the first pic..And lace holes never mean anything because a lot of brands increase the number of lace holes on a boot depending on the size
what are yall smoking?

How are these the same exact boot???? 
laugh.gif
 Yall are just as stupid as yuku!

You serious? 

laugh.gif

is this real life?

the name of the boots and the picture of them were posted 3 posts above yours.

^^^word, not even going to try and hash this out...everything pictured above has been described and named in the previous page though

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I would focus more on the material rather then the thickness if you are

looking for a sweater to keep you warm

laugh.gif
you just basically repeated what I had just said initially, but thanks for your .02

laugh.gif
true but you said that your looking for a thick sweater and the point I was trying to make was that a thin sweater with the right material will be sufficient.
No, I live in Toronto
laugh.gif
which is a bigger joke for thin sweaters.

It depends on the person of course but I live in Sweden and a lambswool or cashmere sweater works just fine when it gets really cold, especially if you have a decent jacket. Cotton/Acrlic/Nylon doesn't really do it. I'm no expert on the subject tho i'm just trying to pass along some things I have accumulated trough out my years.

Can anyone chime in on sizing for the gucci slip ons? I wear a 7 in shoes/boots and 7.5 in sneakers. What gucci size should I be getting? Thanks

Originally Posted by niidawg3

omgitswes wrote:

Pull that LE vest off well

Yeah - someone bought that and some suede shoes (forget the poster) asked how to wear it - so i figured i'd rock it today since it was a little cold and throw some ideas out there.

what size vest did you get? I got mine in Medium

I'm 5"10 Slender-fit, and tried on the vest under a few jackets and it made me look big. I'm about to purchase Small, and give medium to my dad for Christmas.

any good sales on suit coming up anywhere soon?  Preferably Macy's since I won a giftcard from my job there 

Groupon has a deal for American Apperal and NORDSTROM RACK any location and it should end either today or tomorrow.

$25 for a $50 value to either store so basically half off, NO RESTRICTIONS at Nordstrom Rack.

hope this helped, and you can buy it from any city site and use it at any location.

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu5089433

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

omgitswes wrote:

Yeah - someone bought that and some suede shoes (forget the poster) asked how to wear it - so i figured i'd rock it today since it was a little cold and throw some ideas out there.

I'm 5"10 Slender-fit, and tried on the vest under a few jackets and it made me look big. I'm about to purchase Small, and give medium to my dad for Christmas.

i got a medium and a large and returned the large. i am 5'11 and 200lbs ... so i think you are right on getting a small. the large was too big on me.

lanvin @ h&m today, didn'tlook too insane at the San Francisco store, although I got there after opening so perhaps folks had already been let in and picked it clean...Heads up though.
EDIT...Just called...should've known...no more anything
laugh.gif

Did anyone cop these H&M x Lanvin sunglasses? I wanted bad, but I'm overseas right now. They were only $20!
lanvin-hm-2010-fall-winter-looks-2.jpg

Been running with these boots from Barney's CO-OP private label for about 3 years now and they've held up well.
2q1vtqe.jpg

fv9tnk.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Been running with these boots from Barney's CO-OP private label for about 3 years now and they've held up well.
2q1vtqe.jpg

fv9tnk.jpg

Looks nice Ty. i need to gather myself to purchasing some boots like that. #stepmygameup
laugh.gif

picked up a pair of Gucci cap-toes from DSW today for $60. They were supposed to be $150, but they rung up for $60 for some reason, so I didn't say anything lol.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

omgitswes wrote:

i got a medium and a large and returned the large. i am 5'11 and 200lbs ... so i think you are right on getting a small. the large was too big on me.

I'm 6' Athletic build and originally ordered a Large, but it was way too big on me. I reordered a Medium, hoping I don't have to go down to a Small 
grin.gif
. Btw, I love that you're able to return items at Sears 
pimp.gif
, super convenient. 

Originally Posted by aceofjays

BdeaZy wrote:

niidawg3 wrote:

omgitswes wrote:

I'm 6' Athletic build and originally ordered a Large, but it was way too big on me. I reordered a Medium, hoping I don't have to go down to a Small 
grin.gif
. Btw, I love that you're able to return items at Sears 
pimp.gif
, super convenient. 

Sucks that there is no current coupon code I can use for reorder. Should've done what niidawg3 did, by purchasing both sizes- which would've qualified for free shipping in addition to the 30% off.

Are there any new coupon codes coming up?

Back
Top Bottom