Dressing better

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Originally Posted by big mike 13

wdywt2.jpg

Dude, you're mustache makes me want to punch you in the face....I mean that in the nicest way possible.

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Originally Posted by big mike 13
Dude, you're mustache makes me want to punch you in the face....I mean that in the nicest way possible.

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
Totally have gone over this, and couldnt agree more...as much as i hate it...it's become bigger than me...i cant lose it without feeling i've lost my entire existence for the last couple years...although once i am able to grow a respectable beard stache combo, im bailing on the 'bars

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Finally got a pic of me in my new TOJ bomber.

This thing is incredible from fit to materials. I highly recommend their services if you want quality.

(casual today)

the TOJ looks great. wear it in good health man.

Originally Posted by 650

damn its me - do you work at a starbucks?

I actually work at a mens store, here in the city.  Although stuff is so boring right now, i'd certainly love a nice mochafrappasomethachino right now
glasses.gif

Thanks for the compliments. The jacket is brown calf skin and it fits like a glove. I had to get it custom fitted as I'm not your average build. The fact that it fits so well without them ever as much as seeing me, says a lot about their skills.

The quality of the leather is top notch!

Originally Posted by RFX45

Finally got a pic of me in my new TOJ bomber.

This thing is incredible from fit to materials. I highly recommend their services if you want quality.

(casual today)

Very nice, looks like it fits well too. I'm guessing that's lamb, isn't it just buttery soft?
 Also, hard to see in the pic but is it brown or black?
Was going to say the same thing. That thing looks like it soft as hell.
Great pick up homie.

Originally Posted by 650

I actually work at a mens store, here in the city.  Although stuff is so boring right now, i'd certainly love a nice mochafrappasomethachino right now
glasses.gif
haha ok just checkin cause ive seen some dude rockin the same stache at some starbucks here in the bay

I had to get it custom fitted as I'm not your average build. 
excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean custom fitted?
tailored, or you gave your measurements prior to the jacket being made?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Yeah, when ordering from ToJ, they ask for your measurements so that they can make adjustments to fit better.
The new whiskey color bomber looks good too: http://toj.pixi.me/v/toj_...fw10/davidk_001.jpg.html
http://toj.pixi.me/v/toj2_2/whiskey+FQHH.jpg.html

Originally Posted by 650

glasses.gif
Damn, haven't seen your SN in a while. I remember copping a black/neon green HUF tee from you a few years ago.

Man i really want Franco's outfit in this video. Exactly the type of look i like. Looks really classic.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Yeah, when ordering from ToJ, they ask for your measurements so that they can make adjustments to fit better.
The new whiskey color bomber looks good too: http://toj.pixi.me/v/toj_...fw10/davidk_001.jpg.html
http://toj.pixi.me/v/toj2_2/whiskey+FQHH.jpg.html
I went to a tailor to get measured (TOJ tells you what measurements they require) and I sent them the measurements. I went up an inch on a few of the measurements as I did not want a tight jacket. I wanted something I could wear comfortably being on the buff side.
The jacket I have is about a 55 in fit with custom sleeves for my arm size and some adjustments to the middle and bottom of the jacket.

As for the whiskey color, I was very close to getting one and had originally ordered that color, but I just couldn't see myself wearing that color all the time.

davidk_001.jpg

Nice, but a little too flashy for me.

That bomber is looking like butter. Was thinking about saving my cash and opting for another leather, but these pics are just mouth watering.

On a side note, my Indochino suit is coming in tomorrow, hoping I'm happy with it.

I came across this short video the other day, and figured some suit-wearing folks in here might appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom