Dressing better

Sweater with just a tee is fine. If it's a v-neck, having a crew neck might look weird. You have to wear a v-neck tee as well and try not to show it. Hopefully the v-neck sweater isn't too deep that it shows too much chest.

The V isn't too deep in the sweater, I think it'll look fine..

just wish I had some khakis that fit me better
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

so ive been following this thread for a while now
and have learned a few things but deff still learning
1st time posting, i know i can probably lose the hat and maybe other shoes?
I think you did a good job on the pickups. Each can be worn in different setting. For instance if you changed the hat, added a tie, and did loafers or oxfords it would look totally different. I think you pulled off what you wanted. A youthful look for a fun night out with friends. A+ in my book.

Jordan Novice wrote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

I see that the camo jacket trend it going to be big this season.

dantrepanier20101013_0003.jpg
Would his vest be considered too short/small? It is suppose to cover your belt correct?

I think he is OK, but that is just me. Mine fits similar.

Better shoe and no hat and that fit would be good.
Just the purple shoes and then green hat clashes with the rest.

Originally Posted by CJ003

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

$35 at Kohls
Screen-shot-2010-10-18-at-2.59.22-PM.png

from Valet;
When we noticed a handsome quilted vest on a sharp-dressed guy in a
Chicago bar recently, we asked where he found it. Barbour? Bastian? He
seemed a tad embarrassed by our suggestions and sheepishly offered up
that it was Chaps and that his girlfriend bought it for him—at Kohl's.
Nothing against Kohl's per se, but it's a bold women who hands her
Alden-wearing boyfriend a bag from a value-oriented department store.
Intrigued, we brought up the Chaps site which links though to Kohl's
(their official online retailer) where the nylon hunting vest, in navy
or red and lined in a chocolate sueded fleece, will set you back less
than a round of drinks.

pimp.gif

If you were to slap a RL patch on the chest, it woudve been $500+ 
laugh.gif

i have a very similar one from polo. wasn't $35 but definitely nowhere near $500+

does anyone have a pic of a person wearing one of these?
No, but I went to try it on and it fits great. It is at KOHLS.COM add 15% off with code FIFTEEN4U

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Thanks to all the inspiration I've gotten from this thread, its appreciated man ..

Moved from Hoodies and G-Shocks to ..

2zgtd2a.jpg

Good looks fellas. Rough beginnings for a brother.

Keep this thread alive!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
clean
pimp.gif

nothing wrong with having a couple hoodies & a g-shock for variety
Nice!  Goes to show that style & timelessness don't always have to mean expensive.  I've been wearing an Easy Reader for years now; those things are never out of fashion.

What would you wear with that vest?

And where can I get a camo jacket like the one pictured above (aside from thrift stores?) I've been looking for one for a while but can never find one thta fits me or that isnt ratty and old

So I hear they're asking RFX for advice about soda now.

Anyway, I'll be shopping again very soon. Surface to Air indigo jeans, dessert boots on Azalea and Oak. I'll be back then.

can't go wrong with that vest, I already dropped $130 on the Polo one last month
grin.gif
laugh.gif

PoloOutletpickups1010%20%281%20of%203%29.jpg

pic I snapped today I'll walk across the country in these boots
clarkslineup.jpg

Stopped at H&M unexpectedly and found a nice 30% off deal.
Grabbed this olive peacoat, not made from wool but that material that most other H&M jackets are made from (Cargo pant kinda material). Im gonna see what I can do to make this work. Cant go wrong for $40 anyway. 
pimp.gif

$35 at Kohls

from Valet;
When we noticed a handsome quilted vest on a sharp-dressed guy in a Chicago bar recently, we asked where he found it. Barbour? Bastian? He seemed a tad embarrassed by our suggestions and sheepishly offered up that it was Chaps and that his girlfriend bought it for him—at Kohl's. Nothing against Kohl's per se, but it's a bold women who hands her Alden-wearing boyfriend a bag from a value-oriented department store. Intrigued, we brought up the Chaps site which links though to Kohl's (their official online retailer) where the nylon hunting vest, in navy or red and lined in a chocolate sueded fleece, will set you back less than a round of drinks.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

i have a very similar one from polo. wasn't $35 but definitely nowhere near $500+
I have an RL one like that, and it was more than $500.

Sidenote, how does that vest fit??? I tend to range between an S and an M in RL... and all they have are Ms on the Kohls site.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

$35 at Kohls

from Valet;
When we noticed a handsome quilted vest on a sharp-dressed guy in a Chicago bar recently, we asked where he found it. Barbour? Bastian? He seemed a tad embarrassed by our suggestions and sheepishly offered up that it was Chaps and that his girlfriend bought it for him—at Kohl's. Nothing against Kohl's per se, but it's a bold women who hands her Alden-wearing boyfriend a bag from a value-oriented department store. Intrigued, we brought up the Chaps site which links though to Kohl's (their official online retailer) where the nylon hunting vest, in navy or red and lined in a chocolate sueded fleece, will set you back less than a round of drinks.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I have an RL one like that, and it was more than $500.

if i remember correctly, your's is cashmere...making it NOTHING like this one lol

Originally Posted by Nako XL

What would you wear with that vest?
Pretty much anything you like.  Vests are so versatile.
Mix it up by wearing it on top with a green, navy, or red based check print shirt.
I would go with a pair of jeans, fitted cords, or a darker brown base canvas pant.

The Rangers paired with the vest is simple, but so very clear Nacho.
Well done.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Can someone with experience with Sebago Lighthouse boots tell me how they fit? Are they true to size?

They fit .5 big IMO. I wear a 7.5 in Clark DBs and went with an 8 on the LH. Hope that helps.

rhester do you have a link to those boot? 
 closepinpinsearchminimizeforwardbackzoomoutzoominzoomin

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Can someone with experience with Sebago Lighthouse boots tell me how they fit? Are they true to size?

They fit .5 big IMO. I wear a 7.5 in Clark DBs and went with an 8 on the LH. Hope that helps.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom