Dressing better

Originally Posted by omgitswes

what kind of undershirts could I buy to not have the collar show up? Will V cuts work?
I think it's personal preference. I don't like V cuts, I personally don't like that my chests shows so I don't mind if my under shirt shows up. I think the bigger issue is that swagging collar on the white t-'s. I'd get the Hanes under shirts, the one's in that Jordan commercial, Lay Flat collar.
One thing I suggest investing in, since they tend to get lost, collar stays. Just picked up a set of 10 for $2 on eBay. That can be the difference between a saggy collar and a well fitting collar.

I am not a big camo fan either but Ty's camo coat looks good.

omgitwes, v-neck should work. Check out the Hanes Premium V-Necks at Target.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

what kind of undershirts could I buy to not have the collar show up? Will V cuts work?
I think it's personal preference. I don't like V cuts, I personally don't like that my chests shows so I don't mind if my under shirt shows up. I think the bigger issue is that swagging collar on the white t-'s. I'd get the Hanes under shirts, the one's in that Jordan commercial, Lay Flat collar.
One thing I suggest investing in, since they tend to get lost, collar stays. Just picked up a set of 10 for $2 on eBay. That can be the difference between a saggy collar and a well fitting collar.
I never liked V necks either but I also don't like my collar showing.
htxptv.jpg

That just looks bad to me

Thanks RFX

j crew is having a pretty nice sale....walked away with a couple pairs of selvedge levis 501 jeans for $19.99 a piece

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

I never liked V necks either but I also don't like my collar showing.
htxptv.jpg

That just looks bad to me

Thanks RFX
To me the crew-neck undershirt is a huge no no, especially if it's white. 
An undershirt should be v-neck. But I don't really wear them that often. Only times: under dress clothes at work; and when I'm wearing a button down shirt casually and I want to leave some of the buttons open. 

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by LimeGreen95s

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Thinking about grabbing a pair of LL Bean's best..
ll+bean+duck+boot.jpg

Questioning the brown/chocolate  pair though

I got a pair 10" insulated love them I suggest cop
Heels my dude?
Thats the only reason why I woudnt buy those LL Beans. Looks a tad too feminine to me.

This might sound crazy but how do you wear duck boots, with jeans tucked in or over the boot?
it all depends of the cut of your jeans if I got some slims or skinny i just let it sit on the top which is more of a tucked in look but if its a boot cut jean which I barely own any I would just let them fall over  . But i bought mine more for work purpose because in nyc with the rain and snow it will mess my work shoes up so I so use I use them then and its usually with dress pants, chinos or cords.

the black pair looks almost an inverse identical to the porter x adidas nizza i bought a year or so back they released an olive colorway this year as well...zipper shouldve stayed in the back...

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

j crew is having a pretty nice sale....walked away with a couple pairs of selvedge levis 501 jeans for $19.99 a piece
wth.  my j. crew store never has sales like that.

Yeah I saw them yesterday, do they shrink? if they do I'll grab a pair because the legs seemed a bit too wide for my liking.

Yeah I saw them yesterday, do they shrink? if they do I'll grab a pair because the legs seemed a bit too wide for my liking.

Hmm, anyone have pics? Or know how long this sale could last? I definitely want to take advantage...

I dont know if they are sanforized. I sized down 1 and did a cold soak today. They fit pretty well when I tired them on initially so I'll have to see when they dry in a couple days.

Someone school me on pocket squares.

What are some of your 'folding designs' or whatever you call it. How do you coordinate them with your suit? etc.
nerd.gif
Thanks

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Hmm, anyone have pics? Or know how long this sale could last? I definitely want to take advantage...
Not sure when it's over but I just came from my local J. Crew and saw a few for $19.99
Asked the dude to pull out a 30X30 in the back for me and he brought me one. But the price tagged said $69.99
sick.gif

Pass. gonna check out another J. Crew and see if they have my size for $20.

It definitely caries from store to store because some of the j crew stores around me don't even carry levis

So is this sale for every J.Crew? I'm about to hit one up right after my midterms.

Typer, you need to check your PMs bro
laugh.gif

I saw the salt soaked levis typer mentioned. Quality felt mad cheap. I was going to just buy one pair and use it as a beater but put it back instead. I'll just stick to Polo for jeans. For those wondering, those jeans are supposedly from cone mills or whatever in NC, but they're made in Mexico.

BangDak....just hit you back...i hardly ever check those lol

Frank - for $20 i couldn't pass them up. it's been years since i rocked anything but nudie, APC, imperial, or N&F raw selvedge denim. and while these are definitely on the lighter side at 13 oz. they stiffened up nicely after a soak.

Just so you guys know, BR carries clarks dbs and a weird low top version. Also they've got about 3 styles of boats and lots of loafers/wingtips/oxfords.

If you're in NYC all can be 50% off just like anything in store. inbox me

Originally Posted by Pitman13

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Someone school me on pocket squares.

What are some of your 'folding designs' or whatever you call it. How do you coordinate them with your suit? etc.
nerd.gif
Thanks
http://www.valetmag.com/t...fold_a_pocket_square.php

Thanks Grizz for posting that site.  Very informative.

No Prob. If you take your time you can definitely learn a lot from it.

Back
Top Bottom