Dressing better

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by RFX45

I think Lad Musician leathers is much harder to find in the U.S. just like Julius.
I am looking for a more traditional brown leather jacket though, maybe a bomber style but w/o it being too bomber-esque.
The new TOJ Bombers looks great with the smaller pockets, something like this would work for me.
47501_902068435620_15904009_48474692_6096767_n.jpg

Or something like this Dior but in dark brown.
dexyz4.jpg

how the hell do you go about ordering a TOJ jacket? Do i just email the guy?

Pretty much. Give them an initial e-mail and then ask which measurements you have and how you want them to fit and they'll give suggestion and it goes from there.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

fashionable sweats=corny

I think you just need to step your sweatpant game up. boat shoes were corny, workwear is corny....get with it.  even if your not a RL sweatpant and lanvins cat, show some respect.

Heads up if you're on Facebook, click on "Like" this page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Nordstrom-Mens-Shoes-at-Garden-State-Plaza-NJ/122433567807231?ref=ts

This is the Northeast's flagship Nordstrom's Men's Shoes department, and it'll be updated almost everyday with new arrivals you might be interested in. You can also call in to order stuff if need be.

I have a question. Can anyone recommend a brand or store that makes good dress shirts? I love the way the MX1 Fitted at Express fits and the price is decent ($60), but they wrinkle so bad it's not even funny. Does anyone know a brand that makes a comparable fit in that same price range? I don't need any crazy colors. Just white, light blue, light purple, etc. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

I have a question. Can anyone recommend a brand or store that makes good dress shirts? I love the way the MX1 Fitted at Express fits and the price is decent ($60), but they wrinkle so bad it's not even funny. Does anyone know a brand that makes a comparable fit in that same price range? I don't need any crazy colors. Just white, light blue, light purple, etc. Thanks in advance.
1. Do NOT spend that much money on an Express shirt. Never, ever. They are not worth that price and they go on sale all the time.
2. If you're willing to spend $60 on a shirt, you can pick up shirts from BR, J. Crew, or a local department store. BR and J. Crew shirts start around $70, but coupons can usually be found. Same for most department stores.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

sweaters that sit above your navel are not whats hot
agreed.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

fashionable sweats=corny
anything fashionable is corny imo
it's best to think style over fashion
MoMoney848 wrote:
BR with a coupon will give you a better quality shirt at a better price

I like the sweatpants, just not how he's wearing them.
And the fit on the sweater is correct, just looks shorter because of the long tee and lack of a belt line.

I think old dude was just genuinely trying to be comfy in some supermarket wear. Probably thinking "what's wrong with these idiots?"

niidawg and rfx are the best dressed dudes on here...........they get too clean, i dont even wanna get that clean

BowWow-3.jpg

like for me this is super clean.

belt is definitely taking away from the elegance. I love mismatching patterns intentionally, however....yeah...it jsut doesnt flow well

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by Diego

That belt ruins it for me.
totally agree. other than that ... pretty nice fit. particularly like the glasses.

i actually agree

i think all black belt wouldve been better for that

ill wear a damier print with jeans not that.

Back
Top Bottom