Dressing better

quik, jacket has way too much going on for my taste. I would pass. Esp. do not like the vertical slits. Looking at it again, the whole thing just looks tacky.

To add on to that video posted from GQ:

lebron-james01.jpg

lebron-james02_628.jpg

lebron-james03.jpg

lebron-james04.jpg

lebron-james05.jpg

lebron-james06.jpg

lebron-james07.jpg

I was looking for that exact black cardigan all of last fall/winter...i need to go copp that GQ mag those styles are KILLING it...

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by Stixx

Gotta give it up to LeBron...homie can dress...
pimp.gif

You mean the people at GQ and his stylist can dress. 

Lebron can dress ... people get dressed at GQ ... and still make basic color coordination and other wrong stylistic choices ... example Paul Walker or w/ever his name is ... and his vest, Kobe and his color coordination in one of the shoots etc.

As Lebron showed, he totally understands how a vest should fit, how his clothes should fit in general ... how to be versatile and would not allow himself to be put into something inappropriate. And i just dont know if he is callign his stylists EVERYDAY to tell him how to dress ... i think Bron, Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Carmelo and a few other guys around the league deserve credit for "getting it"

Originally Posted by HHHornet15

lebron-james06.jpg
Is it just me or are his pants waaayyyyyyyyyyy too tight?
I mean Im all down with the fitted movement myself but these pants right here looks skin tight.

in #4 he is wearing medium/regular fitting jeans ... and in #5 he is wearing baggy jeans.

that makes me believe, it was a concious choice by Bron and GQ to show that he can look good in skinny, regular and baggy jeans ... ie showing versatility.

Originally Posted by Diego

lebron-james06.jpg
I mean Im all down with the fitted movement myself but these pants right here looks skin tight.

SON....
I thought the SAME EXACT thing...

Originally Posted by Diego

lebron-james06.jpg

SON....
I thought the SAME EXACT thing...

pimp.gif

Lebron can dress ... people get dressed at GQ ... and still make basic color coordination and other wrong stylistic choices ... example Paul Walker or w/ever his name is ... and his vest, Kobe and his color coordination in one of the shoots etc.

As Lebron showed, he totally understands how a vest should fit, how his clothes should fit in general ... how to be versatile and would not allow himself to be put into something inappropriate. And i just dont know if he is callign his stylists EVERYDAY to tell him how to dress ... i think Bron, Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Carmelo and a few other guys around the league deserve credit for "getting it"

co-sign

EDIT: I hate Yuku

Originally Posted by niidawg3

in #4 he is wearing medium/regular fitting jeans ... and in #5 he is wearing baggy jeans.

that makes me believe, it was a concious choice by Bron and GQ to show that he can look good in skinny, regular and baggy jeans ... ie showing versatility.

Versatility or not, those pants are too tight. 
Look like women's 5 pocket pantyhose.

I bought this chambray shirt for 12 dollars. Not bad, sized down the Large fit like a tent.
It's called Madison and got it from Belk...I need a camera
frown.gif

23tlb3l.jpg

Originally Posted by niidawg3

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

http://

2010_08_astroboy.jpg
1. leathers dont match
2. brand whoring ftl
3. pocket square doesnt match or complement anything.

I personally like the colors here, besides the shoes. It could have been an awesome outfit. The tie & PS really make that grey suit pop, but it fits horribly and his horrible posture doesn't help either.

Originally Posted by got shoes

pimp.gif

exactly, they put some nice pieces on him though
pimp.gif
From GQ:
[h2]LeBron James pulls on his very own fall wardrobe favorites—and we mix in some of ours.
[/h2]
Read More http://www.gq.com/sports/profiles/2...oshoot-suits-basketball#slide=1#ixzz0wyIU2emd

The avg joes that are Lebron size (height, not build) dress so damn horribly.. It must suck to be large and broke, or just not have any fashion sense, or can't foot the bill for a lot of alterations and bespoke clothes.. But i guess that will gradually change for big dudes..

Somebody posted some time ago that Lebron's stylist definitely has helped him a lot.
I think it was on that style blog from that dude that always gets posted here.

He posted several Lebron pics from when he first got drafted and he didnt look too much better dressed than the rest of the horribly dressed NBA players around the league. Not saying that his own personal taste hasnt gotten better but hes definitely had help.

adidas Originals Gazelle Vintage Black/White
adidas-originals-gazelle-vintage-blackwhite-0.jpg

The iconic adidas Gazelle has been modified slightly to give the classic silhouette a modern, posh look. The upper is comprised of lustrous black leather and garnished with gold foil adidas branding. A special heel tab is added for extra support and style. adidas tops this shoe off with a white vulcanized midsole to contrast the dark upper. Available now from adidas’ webstore.

Back
Top Bottom