Dressing better

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

Originally Posted by ksteezy

so me and my fiancee have our engagement shoot this weekend and i wanted a pair of brown boat shoes, but ended up getting these...

4605807700_246f0f0e44_b.jpg
these are fakes too! 
sick.gif

the real ones have a tan line going horizontal at the bottom and they only have 8 loop holes..dont believe me? go to the lv website and go check them out at the store..

i am not promoting fake shoes but here is a link just so ya can compare..

http://www.sohob2b.com/LV/replica-lv-shoes-lv-shoes-14-13954.htm

So LV selling fake +@*$ at their own store now?...werd?...please think before you speak, the shoes up on their site are newer, different and also cheaper, IDIOT.
2wfizad.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by What up

$660 for that?

I wouldn't be calling other people idiots if I were you ...

its cool bro, everyone is entitled to their own likes, i dont ball out on myself on the regular, bought these for a special ocassion. I got my own car, pay for my mothers car, my own mortgage payment and a good career, i wouldnt call myself an IDIOT for spoiling myself once in a while...or do you penny-pinch your way through life?

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

ksteezy those LV shoes go hard as hell much props

I would definitely cop those If I had that kind of money.
thanx bro, Im not ballin though, just work my as off...lol

as long as you have your priorities straight, you can drop 600$ on shoes, etc etc.

resulting to insults wont ever get your point accross, ill leave you with this;

grow up buddy.....dont worry about how i handle my finances, im straight.

I was in Cole Haan the other day and saw some really nice sperry's....just in case anyone is interested
i googled a pic and this is one of the shoes i loved, might go back to get them

You're right. Throwing out insults isn't the "grown up" thing to do. So I sincerely apologize.

I'll also say trying to impressive a person on a message board about your finances isn't "grown up" either. Take that however you want. I'm sure you're proud but no one really cares.

Either way, I've edited my post. If the dude that's gargling your balls decides to edit his post too where he quoted me, we can all move on.

noticed i never called anyone out, im reacting to your unnessesary comments aswell as dude that claimed i bought fake shoes, you turuly came out of left field calling me an idiot because I decided to spend 600$ of my hard earned dollars on some shoes, why are you so concern?...what would you rather have me do with MY money bro?...then you go on to calling me a tool...on what basis?...so yes GROW UP....and that is not an insult, is a reality check.

ksteezy is rite people in this thread need to grow up

But ksteezy you have only your self to blame because when you put your business out there to people your going to get

Both Love and Hate that's just the way it goes look at celebrities for example

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by MK25toLife

387939537.jpg
Sweet nursing home joints.  Actually, those are precisely the joints my grandma started rocking when she had knee issues.
LOL, ok, I didn't even say anything about them, just posted a pic to contribute to the thread

Back
Top Bottom