Dressing better

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Today to Easter Church Service.

looks like you attended a Funeral
laugh.gif

Ay man, its better than 95% of the stuff people wore to church today.
roll.gif
I feel you, it's a little morbid tho, ease up the top & bottom buttons

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

also i am was wondering if anybody knew how the denim jackets for levi fit? I was going to order on online but I want to make sure I can get the right sizing.
I want the jacket to fit a little tight but not skin tight
laugh.gif

I wear a large in jackets usually. but i am not sure if i should size down? suggestions?

16911356_106_d

i am looking at this one

sorry for the small picture.

The one I have is called the trucker in Medium. Jacket length is kinda short,not as snug as I would like it to be. I'm 5'11" 185lbs
254x9jc.jpg

kbvf5e.jpg

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

also i am was wondering if anybody knew how the denim jackets for levi fit? I was going to order on online but I want to make sure I can get the right sizing.
laugh.gif

I wear a large in jackets usually. but i am not sure if i should size down? suggestions?

16911356_106_d

i am looking at this one

sorry for the small picture.

The one I have is called the trucker in Medium. Jacket length is kinda short,not as snug as I would like it to be. I'm 5'11" 185lbs
kbvf5e.jpg
This is dope. Might have to "borrow this idea"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I don't have that particular style, but I have a Levi's jean jacket with fleece lining.  It fits pretty true to size, not too tight nor loose. 

This picture was from last year.  I'm 5'10'' and at that time, probably around 145 lbs I think.  The jacket is a small, to give you a perspective.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/..._tw/s1600-h/IMG_1607.JPG

Originally Posted by quik1987

254x9jc.jpg
love the jean jacket look...looks good with a button shirt or a tee under...but i think it looks really good with some sort of hoody underneath.

i'd personally go for the D.I.Y. bleach job to make it stand out
pimp.gif

and i wouldn't waste the money on a new one...hit up a thrift store, i bet you'd have plenty of options...and for under $10...that's just me tho.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

My shawl has transformed into my jacket, can't help but grab it on my way out. Shoes are Adidas Matchplays.
tumblr_l0bh03vZcs1qaf7o7.jpg

tumblr_l0bgzwnYz31qaf7o7.jpg

yo where can i get that shawl sweater at, looks nice.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I wonder where does Nidawg work at . He always wear suits
He said it many times already....CNN.

how i know what type/size of tie to get.
It depends on the occasions and what you're wearing it with.  Season plays a role as well, ie you wouldn't wear a wool tie in summer.

spring2010hackpark-36.jpg

Did this "strategic tuck" come out in a fashion mag (GQ/Esquire)?, one of my boys tucked in his shirts like this all weekend in Vegas when we hit up the bars and clubs at night.

We hit him the: "What's up with the strategic/ half assed tuck?", however we were to busy clowning on another friend who looked like a b-grade Ronnie (Jersey Shore) who wore Affliction gear all weekend
roll.gif
roll.gif

That is a clean outfit BTW, I just think the tuck is tacky, like you're trying hard to have a "sloppy/messy" look.  It's tuck all the way or untuck, IMHO.  My boy wore solid outfits all weekend, the half tuck made them
grin.gif

^I doubt that came out of GQ or Esquire because the clothes on there are pretty clean cut.

I knew a cat who did that about 3-4 years ago.  He said he started it because of Beckham, who was his idol. 
laugh.gif

81208-Victoria-Beckham.jpg

david-beckham.jpg

10809_celeb_city_eu_Victoria_Beckham_leaving_Nobu_Berkeley_11_123_588lo.jpg

While we on the topic of beckham and denim jackets, I'm still not brave enough to do the double blue denim aka canadian tuxedo.
dbeckham_1-thumb-362x542-34039.jpg

D_beckham_10-thumb-440x722-34691.jpg

Back
Top Bottom