Dressing better

they prolly told that model "alright, now don't move or else the clasp is going to come apart"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

Crumps Brother wrote:

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

Can anyone help. Do generic surplus fit like vans? Gilt says true to size. Anyone here w a pair???
i'd say they fit pretty much like vans...maybe a tad bigger

although the only generic surplus pair i have are the oxfords which have a long, pointy toe

i have a pair of generic man chukkas as well (wearing them right now...check the pic below) which are euro sizing...i have a size 42 i think which is equivalent to a size 9

finally, nice weather is here...

j76xyt.jpg

thanks for the input. i ordered two pairs of mohawks from gilt.  i got the camel pair in an 8 and the army green pair in an 8.5

edit:  btw nice simple fit.

info on whole outfit?
specifically the pants....dockers?

the pants are ralph lauren slim chino's

just a jocky 3-d v neck shirt

the shoes are generic man chuckman's as stated in the post...here's a better pic of them

genericman2.jpg

RFX or anyone with shorts knowledge, need some shorts for the spring and summer time!
Not looking for cargo shorts or basketball shorts, anything else? Maybe Khaki?
Knee Length would be cool
Something to wear with a Polo and maybe JP sneakers?

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

RFX or anyone with shorts knowledge, need some shorts for the spring and summer time!
Not looking for cargo shorts or basketball shorts, anything else? Maybe Khaki?
Knee Length would be cool
Something to wear with a Polo and maybe JP sneakers?
if you're not looking for cargos, your best bet is a pair of chino shorts...

RL makes nice ones imo, should be able to find em at the outlets for $40ish.

or i'm sure you could also find some at American Eagle or somethin for a little less.

What's y'all favorite brand of suits? I'm looking to stock up more suits after buying my first black suit from Banana Republic.

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

What's y'all favorite brand of suits? I'm looking to stock up more suits after buying my first black suit from Banana Republic.
i can't really give you any advice cuz as most of you know from my pics, my suit knowledge is about 0.000001
laugh.gif
, but you'll get better answers if you let NT know what price your looking to spend, slim fit or regular, etc.

Originally Posted by rcdp

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Felt like new shoes today!
tumblr_kzhj53ikJY1qaf7o7.jpg

via regularolty

Ty, what sheos are those? Been searching for a blue suede shoes for a while now. I prefer it with a red brick sole but those will do for now. Info please.
Not sure if these are it, but they look similar to this. http://shop.nordstrom.com...amp;origin=searchresults

I thought of that but after looking at the pics from the pair from Nordstrom, the stitching is different and the midsole is grey instead of white.
_6053195.jpg

I might still get the Nordstrom version though, $100 isn't bad at all. I might get the grey pair too.
_6013875.jpg

quick pickups while I was on South Beach for the past week

BR chinos & boats
Levi trousers

wrinkles from being in my luggage

2po9n3c.jpg

pardon the messy room....unpacking process
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rcdp

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Felt like new shoes today!

via regularolty

Ty, what sheos are those? Been searching for a blue suede shoes for a while now. I prefer it with a red brick sole but those will do for now. Info please.
Not sure if these are it, but they look similar to this. http://shop.nordstrom.com...amp;origin=searchresults

I thought of that but after looking at the pics from the pair from Nordstrom, the stitching is different and the midsole is grey instead of white.

I might still get the Nordstrom version though, $100 isn't bad at all. I might get the grey pair too.
I have the blue suede bucks with white sole from church's. i dont know if church's still carry it. the nordy ones arent bad either - but the white soles are more fun than the gray ones,

I'm still looking for a US retail store that carries Churchs, Loake, Grenson, etc...
I have a weird foot size so I need to try them on and purchasing from a EU store is my very last option because returning and re-ordering to get the right size is a pain in the butt.

I'm still looking for a US retail store that carries Churchs, Loake, Grenson, etc...
I have a weird foot size so I need to try them on and purchasing from a EU store is my very last option because returning and re-ordering to get the right size is a pain in the butt.

i love Grensons
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i just get them through the online retailers ... 11F UK and so far its worked out.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Yes, RFX has been very helpful. I'm just not really sure what is going on with that dude that is hatin'

I haven't been posting because I'm still waiting on a formal apology from RFX. Homeboi straight dissed a hat I bought (and later returned
smh.gif
) by calling me "Rhythm Nation"
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. That was wrong fam
laugh.gif
. And then some other dude started clownin saying I dressed like Michael Jordan
laugh.gif
. Just been lurkin' since
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Don't hide, my bad. I had just finished seeing a pic of MJ wearing that hat like 3 minutes before I saw you post, so that's what I instantly thought of
laugh.gif

Those look like capri dress pants.  The blazer looks nice though, except for the external chest pocket.  I saw a Rugby blazer I liked but it also had an external pocket which looks weird.

Back
Top Bottom