Dressing better

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Kr3w spring/fall..not bad imo..especially for a skater brand branching off into casual footwear

kr3w-fall-2010-5.jpg

kr3w-fall-2010-6.jpg

kr3w-fall-2010-12.jpg

kr3w-fall-2010-13.jpg
Those are promising.

dreClark wrote:
Originally Posted by TheGrimm

im pretty much done copping winter gear...i can survive the next 2 months with my set inventory
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I feel you, but I tend to buy clothes regardless of the season. I.eI'll still be looking for winter stuff come July and I bought somesummer s- like 2 weeks ago.

I just buy what I like. I don't really abide by the 'seasonal rules' (like color, fabrics, etc) except for like common sense *#+%, like not wearing a heavy coat in the summer.

I'm the same way.
Off-season's usually when I find good deals.

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

Falcon4567 said:
It does, the other collar is removable and the shawl collar is underneath. My brother has that exact coat.

Can you tell me how it fits? I'm 6'2 and 190 lbs, I think a medium/large will fit like the one in the picture.

True to size, more or less. I'm a large he's an XL (but we're both on the short side) and I didn't notice any difference between it and the coats that fit him normally.

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Hegegbite, What kind of jeans and khakis are those?
Those Gucci's are so nice!
smokin.gif

Thanks!The jeans are from gap...the pants are polo...they were actuallyaltered to fit my slimmer shoes. I have my tailor take in my cuffs.

Hm...I been considering doing the same...about how much do you take the cuffs in though?? Or does the tailor estimate how much he takes in by looking at your footwear....?
Thanks.
p.s: Guccis are super fresh homie
Thanks bro! On the gap the gap jeans i actually picked those out because the cuff was narrow....im a shoehead so i always get my pants altered to show off my kicks...The khakis i brought them into my tailor and i had some chucks on and we estimated from there. What i have come to realize is that designers give you plenty of material to play with don't be scared to have your tailor butcher them up, the outcome is usually rewarding.
True...I like Gaps newer jeans styles. They're nice especially for some of their prices. Anyway, what style fit is the Gap jeans (think it says inside), the Standard Fit or the Authentic fit maybe?
I like Authentic, because I prefer straight leg opening mostly.

Those jeans are Gap 1969 Authentic, Sits just below waist, Slim through the leg, straight leg opening. I got them when Gap had that big sale a few weeks ago.

eek.gif
Damn I really need this jacket, info anyone? EDIT: nvm I found it, its from the gap anyone know know how their jackets fit?
JFK13_SSH.jpg
Jacket is fresh.
pimp.gif

I think it looks better than the Gap one too. The color of the collar and cuffs set it off. Anyone know what specific brand this one is?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

eek.gif
Damn I really need this jacket, info anyone? EDIT: nvm I found it, its from the gap anyone know know how their jackets fit?
Jacket is fresh.
pimp.gif

I think it looks better than the Gap one too. The color of the collar and cuffs set it off. Anyone know what specific brand this one is?
nerd.gif

As everyone mentioned, it is by GAP. I got the pics from Details.com and it states both the jacket and jeans are from GAP.

J. Lindberg FW 2010
I swear their clothes never fit this slim in real life but a pretty nice and solid collection.

j-lindeberg-fall-2010-preview-selectism-03-398x540.jpg
j-lindeberg-fall-2010-preview-selectism-04-375x540.jpg
j-lindeberg-fall-2010-preview-selectism-02-368x540.jpg

j-lindeberg-fall-2010-preview-selectism-05-384x540.jpg
j-lindeberg-fall-2010-preview-selectism-06-375x540.jpg
j-lindeberg-fall-2010-preview-selectism-07-379x540.jpg

j-lindeberg-fall-2010-preview-selectism-08-382x540.jpg
j-lindeberg-fall-2010-preview-selectism-09-377x540.jpg
j-lindeberg-fall-2010-preview-selectism-10-383x540.jpg

j-lindeberg-fall-2010-preview-selectism-11-395x540.jpg
j-lindeberg-fall-2010-preview-selectism-12-385x540.jpg
j-lindeberg-fall-2010-preview-selectism-13-376x540.jpg

j-lindeberg-fall-2010-preview-selectism-14-375x540.jpg
j-lindeberg-fall-2010-preview-selectism-15-397x540.jpg
j-lindeberg-fall-2010-preview-selectism-16-382x540.jpg

j-lindeberg-fall-2010-preview-selectism-17-388x540.jpg
j-lindeberg-fall-2010-preview-selectism-18-375x540.jpg

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

It does, the other collar is removable and the shawl collar is underneath. My brother has that exact coat.

Can you tell me how it fits? I'm 6'2 and 190 lbs, I think a medium/large will fit like the one in the picture.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by eeibaby

The only difference is the collar, gap doesn't have that shawl type of neck collar

Oh I see it now

Jacket is
pimp.gif

Definite pickup for spring, still undecided on the color though.

Suggestions tan or navy?

Go with the tan one, there is always allot of navy clothes for spring and summer, tan colored clothes is a little bit harder to find and sets off the outfits more imo. I will definitely but the tan colored jacket.

Thanks will definitely pick up when GAP has one of their sales

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

eek.gif
Jacket is fresh.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

As everyone mentioned, it is by GAP. I got the pics from Details.com and it states both the jacket and jeans are from GAP.
Gotcha... The collar is still zipped together on the GAP website. Shoulda read the description of the jacket.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

niidawg3 wrote:

how tall are you and how much do you weigh. no rondo

The clothes you wear fit you good and you dont look like a stick figure. 

I am 5'11" and as of today weigh 203 ... i fluctuate between 195 and 205 depending on how well i've been hitting the gym. Between mid-december to mid-january when i was off work for a month (therefore no discipline to hit the gym) i went up to 210ish (holiday foods dont help). My clothes are so closely tailored that if i go anywhere out of the 205 range, my clothes start fitting poorly (at least that is what my OCD eye tells me). My goal is to hit 195 and stay there forever ... pushing to 200 only as an extreme. I definitely do envy the skinny guys who look good in ANYTHING as long as they try a little.

I am a chubby sartorialist ... lol.    

Originally Posted by niidawg3

The Fresh Sole 
I am 5'11" and as of today weigh 203 ... i fluctuate between 195 and 205 depending on how well i've been hitting the gym. Between mid-december to mid-january when i was off work for a month (therefore no discipline to hit the gym) i went up to 210ish (holiday foods dont help). My clothes are so closely tailored that if i go anywhere out of the 205 range, my clothes start fitting poorly (at least that is what my OCD eye tells me). My goal is to hit 195 and stay there forever ... pushing to 200 only as an extreme. I definitely do envy the skinny guys who look good in ANYTHING as long as they try a little.

I am a chubby sartorialist ... lol.    

laugh.gif
 cool,  I'm 6'0 220, my old weight is around 200-205, I have been holding off shopping for pants since my weight is always fluctuating
eyes.gif

thanks for the info though

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I`m 6'3 240 and I do what I do lol

Buy clothes that fit. I'm 6'3" and 215, so I'll guess you're a size or two bigger all around. Check out size 48 Jackets/suits. They traditionally come with a 6" drop, so they'll come with 42" waist pants. You can order different "drops" from some places.

For shirts, don't by OTR (off the rack) these never fit right for our sizes. There is a sale over at TM Lewin (a UK shirtmaker). His $100 shirts are $32 until Sunday. I just picked up 6 and a tie. TM LEwin There's a few codes for more $$ off $150+ purchases, google it.

For suits try: sierra trading post The site is a little clumsy, but they've got good deals. Arnold Brant are inexpensive nice suits. Southwick are better. Corneliani are legit, but $$$.

Back
Top Bottom