Dressing better

Oh trust me, I got a lot of weird looks with that shirt last night.
laugh.gif

Which makes me like it even more. It definitely has a vintage look, it's like what the old surgeons would wear back in the 1800's or something.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hammerdown10

geez...

those desert boots are going really fast or they just didn't have all sizes of them in the first place

I wanted the cognac ones. I went on like 10 min after the sale started and they were all gone already
ohwell.gif

RFX- that shirt would prolly would look more dope with somethin over it, like a jacket or somethin. i like collarless shirts like that, but i dont know if icould ever bring myself to wear one.

Yeah I had a coat with it, I just didn't keep it on the whole time I was out.
So Cal weather is still too hot for a coat but too cold w/o one.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

RFX- that shirt would prolly would look more dope with somethin over it, like a jacket or somethin. i like collarless shirts like that, but i dont know if i could ever bring myself to wear one.
a shawl collared button down shirt looks similar in a way but still has a collar

i wouldn't get a collar less button down shirt either but i have a couple of shawl collar oxfords that look real nice

Those James Bond x Adidas does look good, I saw the clothes as well and their pretty nice for casual wear.
adidas-originals-2010-spring-summer-james-bond-beckham-products-10.jpg

adidas-originals-2010-spring-summer-james-bond-beckham-products-15.jpg

adidas-originals-2010-spring-summer-james-bond-beckham-products-14.jpg

The white shoe would look nice for the spring/summer.
adidas-originals-2010-spring-summer-james-bond-beckham-products-4.jpg

Yeah bad should've opened the blinds. The shirt and the jacket are both navy/dark blue, so it matched pretty well IMO

and I know leaving it unbuttoned may look tacky but I don't care
laugh.gif

Nothing wrong with unbuttoned polo but I think you need a v-neck undershirt, maybe in grey.
The white crew neck showing just throws it off a bit.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Nothing wrong with unbuttoned polo but I think you need a v-neck undershirt, maybe in grey.
The white crew neck showing just throws it off a bit.
I'm the same way. Unless I'm wearing a tie I almost always leave the top button unbuttoned. I don't know why, but it urks me seeinga crew neck undershirt like that. I wear a v-neck under all the time, and just show the skin.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

This ninja up there is wearing orange pants?

Is it just me or does that not look professional at all.

Its too runway IMO.
Orange corduroy it looks like.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

This ninja up there is wearing orange pants?

Is it just me or does that not look professional at all.

Its too runway IMO.
Orange corduroy it looks like.

I dont know...colors like that give off the "trying to hard" vibe.

Throw on some brown cords, that fit woudve been really nice.

I agree on the crew neck undershirt. I just started wearing v-neck undershirts after always seeing crew necks sticking out like sore thumbs on Curb YourEnthusiasm.

I took in a shirt today to get some alterations done, sleeves and sides tapered and dart the back. Came out to $40 for the work which sounds like a lotcompared to what I've read in here. This is my first time taking a shirt into a Tailor so I'll see how it is when I pick it up before deciding whetheror not to stick with this lady.

PS: anyone in the Chicagoland area, specifically Lake County, able to recommend a good tailor for either simple shirt/pant work or suit alterations?

RFX,
whats good on gap shirts..idk if i should get xs or s..
i wear a S in ben sherman
im a slim dude...
5'8 138

Back
Top Bottom