Dressing better

That looks great thinkinFresh, especially the suit.
I am so tempted to get it proxied.
Hows the sizing on them? True to size or slightly bigger?
I heard the +J fits a bit bigger and some people size down so it makes more difficult to proxy.

Originally Posted by flyscience

Yuketan Ranger Chukka's..
xpbfw5.jpg

leather, gum sole, a buckle AND the buttery suede?! Whaaat!!!
pimp.gif

these>polo boots

anybody if i could get these online and whats retail on these?

RFX - I don't know how you can wear the 511's my man. From your advice I went to try them on, I put on a 30 and damn, my thighs and calves couldn'teven get in the pants at all LOL. So I went for a 32 and now I was able to get the pants on and the thighs were fine but it looked like the pants were paintedon my calves and the waist was too big as well. Guess these pants aren't really for people who work out or have big thighs/calves.

Any other advice on some nice trousers with a straight fit down to the knee and tapered leg opening?

Oh yea, forgot to mention..BR is having 25% off any full price item. It's ongoing for this weekend. They got some nice pieces for the Fall, albeit I hatehow they redesigned their store to be so dimly lit.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

RFX - I don't know how you can wear the 511's my man. From your advice I went to try them on, I put on a 30 and damn, my thighs and calves couldn't even get in the pants at all LOL. So I went for a 32 and now I was able to get the pants on and the thighs were fine but it looked like the pants were painted on my calves and the waist was too big as well. Guess these pants aren't really for people who work out or have big thighs/calves.

Any other advice on some nice trousers with a straight fit down to the knee and tapered leg opening?

Give 514's a try, they are a step bigger in fit next to the 511's. 514's also has some trouser versions, I had the khaki colored ones before Iexchanged them for the 511's.
This year, they also have 514's cordoruys that are worth a look. They could be the chinos of fall/winter.
Levis sizing is just very unsual, same models in same sizes in different colors could fit differently.

Originally Posted by What up

^ Is there a coupon you can print out and take to the store?
They had a person outside of the door giving out fliers to any one who walks in. Pretty useless because the majority just trash them 5-10 ft awayfrom the store.

Buttondown collars I tend to wear with my bowties, seems much neater that way too me.
Originally Posted by juni0rthe0ne112789

Originally Posted by flyscience

Yuketan Ranger Chukka's..
xpbfw5.jpg

leather, gum sole, a buckle AND the buttery suede?! Whaaat!!!
pimp.gif
these>polo boots
anybody if i could get these online and whats retail on these?
Retail is $495 on these beauties.

^^^^^^^^^^^ 450 at opening ceremony. not much less... but every dollar counts when you're paying that much.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Vancity74

edit: appreciate the help guys. If you see any nice business casual looks that catch your eye online, please post them up! Thanks again!

Check out Niidawgs posts, take out the tie and you got the look you are looking for.
Also, by nightlife do you mean working at night? Because if it is, a really dark jeans with dress shirts (or sport shirts) with some nice brown wingtips would look great with a sport coat or sweater.

Also, stolen from SF's WAYWT but this look is just great. I'd just fix the tie and collar and it is a great look.
Take out the tie and loosen up the top button of the shirt and you got a great look Van.
3972449895_616225835a_o.jpg

ive always liked this look

Worn with medium washed blue jeans (it's darker, but not dark blue-esque hue) and brown wing tips. Glad SoCal is finally cooling down.
25frb01.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Vancity74

edit: appreciate the help guys. If you see any nice business casual looks that catch your eye online, please post them up! Thanks again!

Check out Niidawgs posts, take out the tie and you got the look you are looking for.
Also, by nightlife do you mean working at night? Because if it is, a really dark jeans with dress shirts (or sport shirts) with some nice brown wingtips would look great with a sport coat or sweater.

Also, stolen from SF's WAYWT but this look is just great. I'd just fix the tie and collar and it is a great look.
Take out the tie and loosen up the top button of the shirt and you got a great look Van.
3972449895_616225835a_o.jpg

ive always liked this look
THose paints are OD tight. Bet dude can't even kneel without his pants ripping

RFX, how do the Paul Smith Cage shoes fit? I found a pair of red ones that I'm thinking about. Their 11 is a US 12, right?

Tonight... (not really sure what happened to the right hand, I guess it's that fast fabbing motion
laugh.gif
)
10dxkdx.jpg

Saw some nice Suits today @ BR but because it was a Saturday and busy I said __ that and will go back during mid week and take my time with that and pick upsome Sweaters I need for the Office.

Picked up these niccccccce Corduroy Pants, 40% off too love them.
pimp.gif

2uesp44.jpg

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by DenisHot

Guys, I work in a corporate environment and I need a new pair of dress shoes. I would wear my Olympic 7s but they're not DS. Any suggestions?

As long as you rock it with a Falcons Vick jersey, you good on those Oly 7's
pimp.gif

I kid. I can't picture a corporate environment where you'd even consider wearing J's...
To answer your question, it depends on how you're going to dress; suit/tie kinda thing or button down/polo/rugby shirts with slacks?

Guys, I work in a corporate environment and I need a new pair of dress shoes. I would wear my Olympic 7s but they're not DS. Any suggestions?

pimp.gif

I kid. I can't picture a corporate environment where you'd even consider wearing J's...
To answer your question, it depends on how you're going to dress; suit/tie kinda thing or button down/polo/rugby shirts with slacks?

pimp.gif

CLASSIC
laugh.gif
. DenisHot how much are you looking to spend? I saw some nicestyles in Johnston and Murphy the other day. Probably some of the most comfortable dress shoes I've ever worn.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom