Dressing better

The best time to buy stuff like this is during off season. It's great because dressing like this would never go out of style so you can stock up and useyour stuff for years to come. A lot of nice coats, blazers, jackets will be heavily discounted during the late spring/early summer.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Where's the best spot online to buy a nice black peacot for relatively cheap? Like less than $100. As cheap as possible really I have no money
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Wait for sale. If there's a peacoat that retails for $100, the quality is going to be garbage, word to some H&M items.
that's as cheap as possible though
I also forgot to mention when buying fitted clothes, it's a good idea to buy in person so you can try it on to make sure it fits proper. It's not like streetwear where you can kinda fit between 2 sizes since they'll be loose anyways. I know sometimes the deals online are hard to resist,I've been known to order 2 sizes of the same item online when the deal is too nice to passup so I can try both on and return the one that doesn't fit. I've only done this from Macys and Nordstrom though, I hate returning stuff in the mail. Oh, I went to another Banana Republic today, saw several nicebeige pea coats on sale for $170ish from $350. They had no small so no copping for me. Use the 20% with that and it should be a banging deal.

Originally Posted by wj4

The best time to buy stuff like this is during off season. It's great because dressing like this would never go out of style so you can stock up and use your stuff for years to come. A lot of nice coats, blazers, jackets will be heavily discounted during the late spring/early summer.
Yeah that's why I'm trying to find one now for relatively cheap.

Originally Posted by wj4

The best time to buy stuff like this is during off season. It's great because dressing like this would never go out of style so you can stock up and use your stuff for years to come. A lot of nice coats, blazers, jackets will be heavily discounted during the late spring/early summer.
Yeah that's why I'm trying to find one now for relatively cheap.
My mistake. I thought you were looking for coats that retailed at $100. Any who here's a few I found. All 3 brands fit pretty true too.

http://www1.macys.com/cat...t=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

If you buy mens articles on Macys.com that is $100 or over, use the word THEBUZZ for free shipping. It expires today.

Do yall think its necessary to shave your legs in order to properly wear formal/casual shorts? Im just asking.......... no way a razor will ever touch mylegs,,,,

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

Do yall think its necessary to shave your legs in order to properly wear formal/casual shorts? Im just asking.......... no way a razor will ever touch my legs,,,,
I shaved my legs several times in high school, but wouldn't do it again. I don't shave my legs when I wear shorts. I also don't wearshort shorts, my shorts just sits at the kneecap or an inch above. 2 inches for swim trunks. I've seen some light skin middle eastern cats who rock shortshorts and they look like they got compression pants under due to how hairy they are.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

polo.com

Should of taken that initiative 1-2 months ago...there were some steals!

laugh.gif
my legs aren't wolfman status but still some people say it nasty wearing shorts with hairy legs........ tell them I refuse to share a bottle of Nairwith my mother
indifferent.gif

BTW yall should definitely check out your local GAP, they have tons of outerwear and sport shirts for cheap...... picked this up for $40
2hcnwud.jpg

laugh.gif
my legs aren't wolfman status but still some people say it nasty wearing shorts with hairy legs........ tell them I refuse to share a bottle of Nair with my mother
indifferent.gif
How old are you? I'm asking because the trend in HS for me was that the hot chicks liked guys with shaved legs.
laugh.gif
I'm 23 now and noone has complained to me about my legs and for an Asian, I'm kinda hairy.

That jacket would've been nice if there were no breast pockets. But that's just me, I like more of a 'clean and simple' cut. I personallycannot shop at Gap because their stuff fits me weird. Regardless of brand, fitment is the most important factor when it comes to dress like this.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
my legs aren't wolfman status but still some people say it nasty wearing shorts with hairy legs........ tell them I refuse to share a bottle of Nair with my mother
indifferent.gif
How old are you? I'm asking because the trend in HS for me was that the hot chicks liked guys with shaved legs.
laugh.gif
I'm 23 now and no one has complained to me about my legs and for an Asian, I'm kinda hairy.

That jacket would've been nice if there were no breast pockets. But that's just me, I like more of a 'clean and simple' cut. I personally cannot shop at Gap because their stuff fits me weird. Regardless of brand, fitment is the most important factor when it comes to dress like this.

frown.gif

yo guys , no friends and family that i have heard of but

for 3 days spend 75$ get 20$ off for the next 3 days at gap

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

I can't believe you guys forgot Goodwill or Savers and Wal-Mart
I'm not trying to sound like a snoob, but are you series? I'd rather go look for deals at Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshall before going toWalMart.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

I can't believe you guys forgot Goodwill or Savers and Wal-Mart
I'm not trying to sound like a snoob, but are you series? I'd rather go look for deals at Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshall before going to WalMart.

What's a snoob? Do you mean serious? Yes.

Originally Posted by justooce

yo guys , no friends and family that i have heard of but

for 3 days spend 75$ get 20$ off for the next 3 days at gap

Haven't gotten that email does it start tomorrow or something? yall need to have the use your gap card and get 35% off sale again
laugh.gif

where did people buy things at before walmart?
get their oil changed or buy tires?
get a haircut?
eat?
buy groceries?
get their portrait taken?
buy guns?

Back
Top Bottom