Dressing better

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by the north west

how can you wear those shorts

With confidence!
+1,000,000. It usually takes one person to lead the herd. Examples can be seen almost daily. If you believe in yourself, others will too.

Originally Posted by wj4

RFX-I agree about The 100s gear being too big. I see they're adding the preppy trend to their streetwear mix. I still don't like the small details, ie the little line across the back on the button ups and The Hundred logo on the front lower corner of that jacket. I bet they aren't cheap either. Probably will run more than the usual brands at Macy's that's on sale like CK, DKNY, Kenneth Cole, Ben Sherman, etc.

A.P.-I'm not sure how much it would cost. I've only had my jeans done there. Paid $20 for an original hem a pair. $10 for a regular hem.

Those shorts are a bit too short for even my liking.
laugh.gif

This is more of the style I wear. All of my shorts are khaki and plaids. The only baggy shorts I have are my Jordan ones that I wear to go play ball or to wash the car or run an errand really quick.

gp538217-05p01v01.jpg

Edit: The rolled up look is definitely horrible IMO. Just get them hemmed to fit you properly. That's another thing that bugs me, especially with jeans. I see guys and gals spend $$$ on expensive denim, only to have the inseam being too long and dragging on the floor. If you can spend $200+ for a pair of jeans, spend another $20 or so to get the length fitted to your physique.
homies calves look PSed.
roll.gif

do you guys wear short shorts and fitted shirts when you go hoop or lifting
When I go to the gym, I wear an Under Armour compression shorts and an Under Armour compression shirt, I guess you'd call it that? The shirtfits you pretty tight and looks pretty good if you're in shape or at least somewhat in shape. I wear Nike running shorts over the compression shorts, itsits an inch above the knees. The downfall is that Under Armour gear is expensive and never goes on sale so it's kinda $$ when you buy several.

When I hoop, I wear my Jordan shorts and either a wife beater or a basketball tank top or jersey or whatever you'd call it.

Originally Posted by APLX2

Originally Posted by Rightguard

banana republic is having a f and f starting this thursday 30 percent off ..............get ur grown man on

Is there a coupon somewhere for that?
nerd.gif
check the website...my friend is a manager their im pretty sure they gonna hand em out

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by RFX45

how can you wear those shorts

With confidence!
+1,000,000. It usually takes one person to lead the herd. Examples can be seen almost daily. If you believe in yourself, others will too.
Yo if I saw you guys in the street wearing these short-shorts I would definitely not believe in you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

jordan.jpg

Michael Jordan is the best basketball player of all time and the worst dresser of all time. I don't understand how he can be so good at one thing and so horrible at another. It's like he just randomly reaches into Shaq's closet and takes different items and wears them together.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That three-piece outfit is okay. It's cool...stylish...most of all, it's HIS. you won't see this replicated around town, so hats off for pulling that fit out bro.
Bold part = Really dude must be a designer or famous cause I've saw alot of cats wearing similar stuff. You must live in the boonies. Letskeep it 100 in here no matter what anybody is wearing whoever else is into that style is wearing the same type of stuff. As for the outfit its nice but Idon't really like my stuff that tight.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

aint noone rocking these with a serious face
roll.gif
These shorts Can def. be pulled off , not by I though
laugh.gif

I have a similar pair but they come down to my knees .... thats as high as I'll go

I'm sorry, but some of those sorts are just a little too high for my liking.

smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

I mean, come on. Those shorts are the the middle of the thigh.

What part of the game is that?

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I have a similar pair but they come down to my knees .... thats as high as I'll go
I wish I had the legs to pull off shorts like that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DL2352

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I wish I had the legs to pull off shorts like that.
laugh.gif
Johnny Drama????
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom