Dressing better

Originally Posted by RFX45

Ty, details on those Adidas? Close-up pics if possible?

Ace, trench doesn't fit too well. Does it have a belt to taper it a bit? It could be worst but it can certainly use a belt to put more shape to it, it kind of fits like a sack, especially in the first pic.

You're right, the first pic is bad. I think the second does it some justice as far as fit goes. It could be taken in tad. No belt on this one, I hate those. Trenches with belts seem so old fashioned and extra to me, personally. 
Ty, do you have a profile shot of your shoes they do look interesting 
nerd.gif

Anybody bought a blazer/suit jacket from Uniqlo?

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by RFX45

Ty, details on those Adidas? Close-up pics if possible?

Ace, trench doesn't fit too well. Does it have a belt to taper it a bit? It could be worst but it can certainly use a belt to put more shape to it, it kind of fits like a sack, especially in the first pic.

I've liked every fit that you have posted Ace but I would have to cosign on this. It just looks much larger than the rest of your outfit and what you normally wear.

I feel what you guys are saying. When I first got it, my girl said she thought it should be taken in, but when I put it on it seemed ok to me. But, I guess not
laugh.gif

Maybe I need my fit to be closer to this?

tumblr_lk0mue0t0F1qfjc32o1_500.jpg

You're right, the second image does the coat a lot more justice. Having said that, I think a fit closer to the one you just posted would be a lot cleaner.

Also, I just remembered I had a question for you guys. So I'm attending my first wedding since I was probably about 13 years old this June. It's semi-formal but during the daytime. I am definitely going to wear a suit but since it is during the day, I wasn't sure if it had to be dark (black or navy) or if you could get away with something else in the summer (light grey, charcoal, khaki, pinstripes, etc). Any help would be appreciated.

going to look for some new brown shoes...ones to wear with khakis for a business casual look....any recommendations???...what style is in?

35% online orders at Gap, Old Navy and BR.

Can anyone recommend a suit/blazer from BR, thinking of taking advantage but don't really know how BR suits fit.  I might skip though, I prefer in store when it comes to suiting/blazers.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

If I was back in Vegas I'd hit the club with a suit on, true story.

i'm tempted to do that whenever i go back to vegas.  i don't want my nice suit smelling like strippers and smoke though.
i wanted to burn my clothes from my first vegas trip.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

going to look for some new brown shoes...ones to wear with khakis for a business casual look....any recommendations???...what style is in?

Brown cap-toes never go out of style.
IDK your price range, but Alden and Allen-Edmonds are good american-made shoes.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by ksteezy

If I was back in Vegas I'd hit the club with a suit on, true story.

i'm tempted to do that whenever i go back to vegas.  i don't want my nice suit smelling like strippers and smoke though.
i wanted to burn my clothes from my first vegas trip.
QFT!!!! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

anyone order from davidz's website? i bought some desert boots on wednesday and the damn order is still processing. i emailed the mearlier, b ut i was just wondering if they usually take this long.

I got my order confirmation and shipment details right away and I ordered on thursday night. Hmmm
goddammit.  what did u order and where you from?
mad.gif
sebago boat shoes and NorCal. lol.
Yo, the pics on davidz are way different than the ones you posted RFX. They look
pimp.gif
 on those but 
ohwell.gif
 on the website.

Is that an extra long tie?

Serious question, the sleeves are too short.  The body of the shirt looks fine to me.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Is that an extra long tie?

Serious question, the sleeves are too short.  The body of the shirt looks fine to me.

I'm 5'4" so any tie looks extra long   
frown.gif
   + Half windsor knot.
Still trying to find the perfect shirts...so I'm experimenting with the Express 1MX Fitted.

Brown cap-toes never go out of style.
IDK your price range, but Alden and Allen-Edmonds are good american-made shoes.

Im not looking to spend that much...maybe like 100-150 MAX......you got anything for that price range??

Back
Top Bottom